OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Cant do air on both sides, only air on one shoe

other shoe is sunshine or flea

af1CactusFA19_v4

Idk how yall got through. Mustve been via Nike app cuz desktop was greyed out. Oh well. Wish i went to the app first. By the time i got there my size 12 snow white was gone.

Super corny per usual. Was trying to get a pair for my fiance and had them in cart twice. Denied check out twice. And I know it was cause of some hypebeast copping a default colorway. SMH

I took a extra minute to make hers the way she wanted and POOF. OOS.

what a shame this drop was, it looks like it only worked on mobile site for most people, i was never able to get past the greyed out add to cart button on the desktop site but could at least try and add to cart on the mobile site. Was never able to actually get tot he point to charge my card. **** is crazy right now on these collab iD's

Hopefully theres a restock on these. Maybe the will be like those Pendletons and drop a few more times. I thought the nigel sylvester drop was upsetting this release is like level 5 stupid.

some ppl are still getting though. If you wear an 8 or a size 12 keep tyring. I had a 10.5 in cart for 5 seconds then I got cart jacked.

Back
Top Bottom