OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

waiting for next week for resell to hit under 300 on a 10/10.5 than ill bite
You think they'll drop that much? I'm kicking myself for paying resale last night because with how limited they are I thought prices would only go up....and no way I'd hit at retail, I could be wrong though...

You think they'll drop that much? I'm kicking myself for paying resale last night because with how limited they are I thought prices would only go up....and no way I'd hit at retail, I could be wrong though...

yea sz 10.5 should definitely hit under $300, a lot of ppl hate AF1s and bought just to resell, and then we got stockx and their inevitable 50%off seller fees always around the corner

Ls this morning so thought I was out of luck then moved on

Then Creme (A store I very much hate :lol:) posted that they had the lows in stock for those who wear air forces and I flew up there. Secured :smokin

One guy got banned today for selling in front of the store lol. The employees are inside taking pictures of everybody and the shoes they're wearing, taking it serious I see :lol:

So listen to this L story.
I been hovering around the local spot all day. They like to do random drops.

they finally drop em. But you gotta be wearing af1 to buy.

didn’t have a pair on me.
Went over to the local consignment bought a pair.
came back and they’re all sold out.

fin.

spent 100 for no reason. these af1 ain’t even my size.

i am officially retiring.

Ls this morning so thought I was out of luck then moved on

Then Creme (A store I very much hate :lol:) posted that they had the lows in stock for those who wear air forces and I flew up there. Secured :smokin

One guy got banned today for selling in front of the store lol. The employees are inside taking pictures of everybody and the shoes they're wearing, taking it serious I see :lol:
Damn I ain’t know any NT fam was out there. Woulda borrowed your AF1

Sheesh man that's rough :lol: it was definitely a small line when I was there, people kept coming and getting kicked out the line for not wearing the forces

Unsure how many pairs they were holding. I wanted my 10 but homie said they only had a 10.5 or 11 (when they took a picture of me with the display shoe it was a 10 :lol: :smh: )

So listen to this L story.
I been hovering around the local spot all day. They like to do random drops.

they finally drop em. But you gotta be wearing af1 to buy.

didn’t have a pair on me.
Went over to the local consignment bought a pair.
came back and they’re all sold out.

fin.

spent 100 for no reason. these af1 ain’t even my size.

i am officially retiring.

You lost before you even started by doing all that for a pair of sneakers. :lol:

Should’ve just paid resale and called it a day.

You lost before you even started by doing all that for a pair of sneakers. :lol:

Should’ve just paid resale and called it a day.

pay resale for a sneaker that’s up the street?
Nah son. The consignment is less than 5 min away.

**** just flew.
woulda been worth the effort.
If you donating to the resale I’ll happily scoop.

Sheesh man that's rough :lol: it was definitely a small line when I was there, people kept coming and getting kicked out the line for not wearing the forces

Unsure how many pairs they were holding. I wanted my 10 but homie said they only had a 10.5 or 11 (when they took a picture of me with the display shoe it was a 10 :lol: :smh: )

I was the one gettin turned away in the flannel and chucks 😂
I was gonna buy a pair in store and call it a day.
they all of a sudden dont have air forces.
Went to xchange and copped some bs.

came back to them ****** laughing 😂
Its all good. Ima donate the pair I bought.

I was the one gettin turned away in the flannel and chucks 😂
I was gonna buy a pair in store and call it a day.
they all of a sudden dont have air forces.
Went to xchange and copped some bs.

came back to them *****s laughing 😂
Its all good. Ima donate the pair I bought.
I think I remember now :lol: I def laughed at the dude with the Bapestas on tryna finesse like he had forces on lol, not a bad effort though.

Respectable for you to donate the throwaway forces though. Hope better luck swings your way in the next release :nthat:

The side box shot someone was asking for earlier

Attachments

• 20191207_145221.jpg
    20191207_145221.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom