OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Customization is actually weak on the cactusflea af1, hope y'all get your pair. Nike really be playing with people emotions.

Now that the ID fiasco is over with (caught the L, salty)...

Anyone have any idea of when the Chicago's are releasing and if they will be available outside of chicago (snkrs, nike, ftl, etc)?

FCDBA9E0-CF1C-4946-9D28-881531BED6DA.jpeg A15F9620-C831-40BA-8016-68F252D47181.jpeg 34089155-9F7B-4395-80F0-82EBCC2BF690.jpeg

When them Gore Tex joints dropping? Need those all black highs.

Still 50/50 on the n7 pair, they dope af but Idk if I'd even rock em like that

I'm over it

I'm ready for this ss to see what people get

I've went through like 30 pages so far trying to get an idea what the person i got would like

Still clueless lol

So decided to scan eBay to see what people designed for cactus

all trash lol

like EVERYONE checked out such basic designs nobody got creative lol

also they pulled it from the Nike by you section direct link still opens it but it’s fine from section so maybe done?

So decided to scan eBay to see what people designed for cactus

all trash lol

like EVERYONE checked out such basic designs nobody got creative lol

also they pulled it from the Nike by you section direct link still opens it but it’s fine from section so maybe done?
That's how all of these go now. Everyone just checks out the pre-designed pairs for the flip. You don't have time to actually design a pair. The whole things is some ****ery. I normally stan for Nike but this is some bull****. If you want to make them limited, fine. At least put the options up for a few days to let us play with them ahead of time. Making them so limited that people just check out the pre-deisgned pairs defeated the entire purpose of the program.

Nike has me lowkey heated over this. And I didn't even really care for today's program all that much. It's the principle of the whole thing.

This is probably one of the laziest and most uninspired collaborations ever... “I have a great idea for the AF1... let’s take the letters from the Uptempo and stitch them across a regular black/white, that’ll really win over the Off White/hype/Supreme/ fashion victim crowd. They’ll sell like hot cakes.”

This is probably one of the laziest and most uninspired collaborations ever... “I have a great idea for the AF1... let’s take the letters from the Uptempo and stitch them across a regular black/white, that’ll really win over the Off White/hype/Supreme/ fashion victim crowd. They’ll sell like hot cakes.”
If it sells why not? lol

ABD84343-0FE5-4006-95A2-241F6CF19CA9.jpeg

Was going with orange + nylon tongue
Hopefully they come back soon...I’d rock these

edit: i see them on snkrs...they dropped there also?

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyones order show the accurate colors that they picked ? cause mine just show its plain white but I had added red and yellow underlay

Back
Top Bottom