OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I think only like 2 people in here wanted those la's and ny's

Edit: nvm a whole bunch of fans of them all of a sudden lol

I can only speak for myself - they looked a lot lot lot better in person. I was intrigued before, but after seeing them I wanted them badly.

But, I'm going to have to customize that u$c portion, for sure. Can't rock their fugly, dirty colors.

Looks like this goretex drop tomorrow gonna be limited. Thought this was gonna be an easy GR I could cop down the line on disco :rolleyes

Anyone who has the John Elliott AF1 know if the thicker insoles affect the sizing?

I'm usually a 12 in AF1s and all my other nikes, but I'm wondering if I can get away with a 12.5.

-Drew

Anyone who has the John Elliott AF1 know if the thicker insoles affect the sizing?

I'm usually a 12 in AF1s and all my other nikes, but I'm wondering if I can get away with a 12.5.

-Drew

Yes, it does. You should go TTS with the John Elliott

Yes, it does. You should go TTS with the John Elliott

I never really have to size down on my AF1s (like most do) so I always go with a 12 on AF1s just as I go with size 12 on my Air Max 1s.

Do you think 12.5 would be too big of a size for me?

-Drew

been pleading for years...

need a all white chrome jewel retro.....
picture-29.png

mid or lows dude

I never really have to size down on my AF1s (like most do) so I always go with a 12 on AF1s just as I go with size 12 on my Air Max 1s.

-Drew

the insole definitely makes the shoe fit smaller compared to most Air Force 1s so I went TTS instead of the half down like I do with other pairs

-Drew
I'm 10.5 in af1 and am1 and 11 in most everything else.

Back
Top Bottom