Ready for tonight's game!

Go Hawks.jpg
It’s gonna be a sad night for you.

i cant front
i aint mad at it
still dont think i would buy for myself

Dots And Stars Adorn This Metallic Nike Air Force 1 Low
59 minsby Michael Le

This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. The opinions and information provided on this site are original editorial content of Sneaker News.
ADVERTISEMENT

Like a daredevil on two wheels, the Nike Air Force 1 dresses up for a high-octane display of bravery, taking on dotted patterns and all-over stars in a likely nod to a stunt performer’s standout jumpsuit, ones made iconic thanks to the legendary Evel Knievel himself. Rather than overt American pride, however, the pair shows off a mostly reserved palette with unassuming tans and oranges sitting at both edges of the more standout silver metallic plastered along the heel wrap and swoosh. These, which bear an almost foil-like texture, are emblazoned with polka dots throughout, lying adjacent to a similarly fashioned graphic with stars in replacement. Forefoots as well as the eye stays, tongue, and sole take on the mostly ordinary, preferring a bleached white smooth leather with the center line opting for a more textural mesh. Stitching along the foxing match the aforementioned warm tone while not taking on the same holographic finish that houses the inner Nike Air logo. Grab a detailed look at the pair here and expect to see it arriving at Nike.com soon.
Nike Air Force 1Style Code: CT3437-100
Nike-Air-Force-1-Stars-Dots-CT3437_100-2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Nike-Air-Force-1-Stars-Dots-CT3437_100-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Stars-Dots-CT3437_100-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Stars-Dots-CT3437_100-6.jpg

feature image

Lauren Halsey Brings Afrofuturism And Funk To A Purposeful Air Force 1 High
4 hoursby Michael Le

A convergence of art and footwear, Nike’s latest modification to the Air Force 1 High lies largely reserved on the surface yet loud just underneath with its finger on the pulse of Lauren Halsey’s thought provoking messages. Her artwork deals with class and the systematic oppression of both the LGBTQ and African American communities alike, speaking out with pieces such as “What If We Owned?” or with the sprawling mosaics of “gotta get over the hump?” and continuing headstrong to a wider audience with the help of the now removable swooshes of the Beaverton staple. Black-dressed uppers bear texture of suedes or smooth leathers, lying next to boldface type of “SUMMAEVERYTHANG” — the artist’s handle for her private Instagram account — while expressive neon tones sit at the edges of the heel strip as well as the alternating laces in a Rage Green or Bright Crimson. Straps at the top line are nothing of the ordinary, poetically revealing its inner thread through a full translucent window. Tongues sport punchy graphics of “NEIGHBORHOOD,” “AUTONOMY,” and “PRIDE,” speaking out in unison with the vibrant imagery of a culturally rich all-over print tucked away on the insole. Grab a good look at her take just right below and expect a release at Nike.com and select retailers on December 7th.
Lauren Halsey x Nike Air Force 1 High “Summaeverythang”Release Date: December 7th, 2019Color: Black/Black-Rage Green-Bright CrimsonStyle Code: CU3052-001
nike-air-force-1-summaeverythang-CU3052_001-2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

nike-air-force-1-summaeverythang-CU3052_001-3.jpg

nike-air-force-1-summaeverythang-CU3052_001-4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

nike-air-force-1-summaeverythang-CU3052_001-6.jpg

nike-air-force-1-summaeverythang-CU3052_001-5.jpg

nike-air-force-1-summaeverythang-CU3052_001-7.jpg

Slide through the 757 so we can scrap for em.
I’ll risk another L. Lol
Lol I had to look up that area code, but I never been to VA, show me around after the match 😂
Lol I didn't even get a notification that I didn't get em....SNKRS butt.
It didn’t say anything to me either, but when I logged back into my account, it showed sold out on the bottom corner then I scrolled down, but when I scrolled back up it said purchased. I was like wth
Signed up for 10+ raffles from various stores. All Ls so far, including SNKRs today. lolol the 1 second delay in inputting the security code was what probably held me up.
I didn’t enter a single raffle and honestly didn’t care if I didn’t get this shoe, just decided to be a hype beast and what ya know 🤷🏾‍♂️ I feel bad that I probably bought a pair from somebody like you who probably wanted these but it happens to everybody lol

Lol I had to look up that area code, but I never been to VA, show me around after the match 😂
It didn’t say anything to me either, but when I logged back into my account, it showed sold out on the bottom corner then I scrolled down, but when I scrolled back up it said purchased. I was like wth
I didn’t enter a single raffle and honestly didn’t care if I didn’t get this shoe, just decided to be a hype beast and what ya know 🤷🏾‍♂️ I feel bad that I probably bought a pair from somebody like you who probably wanted these but it happens to everybody lol

Lol it's fine. I'll just resell whatever hyped shoe I can hit on next and use it to pay resell prices on these or the Travis Scotts.

Though I should have one more shot at it. Wasn't there a SNKRs pass for NYC and Chicago for the Clots that popped up temporarily and disappeared yesterday? Hopefully I'll be quick enough if they do a drop.

Blacks are the ones I was waiting for but with how the blue release went I know it's gonna be even harder for these smh.

Olivia Kims prolly my Fav sneaker this year so far

Make sure you check your pairs for I had some glue stains on 1 which doesn't look good on the Cords

Had to lint roll them after rocking them, lmao
Scooping these up from Nordstrom today. They took them off of Nike for some reason, kind of strange.

They must have took it off this morning
It was still up last night
All the clothing still up
But not the shoes

Back
Top Bottom