OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Samples today. More of a concrete color, good alternate to white seeing I’ve never owned a pair of white/whites.
vzyfjl.jpg

1 min ID mock up, less is more approach. Mesh option is pretty sweet.
35dcc20.jpg

w02q9s.jpg

Last edited:
That mini swoosh on the lateral side is unnecessary especially when they have it on the toe piece too.

JPS JPS How much can you realistically get for the white and black pairs? They've clearly got more wear than the Linen pair and might not be worth the hassle of listing them.

JPS JPS How much can you realistically get for the white and black pairs? They've clearly got more wear than the Linen pair and might not be worth the hassle of listing them.
i think ur right tbh. and beasts only want linens. ughhhhh. im narrowing my whole collection down to 20 pairs and the af1 are giving me the most trouble

You’ll probably get less wear out of those linens based on colorway but they are of good quality which means a lot. Not a fan of fat swoosh but the highs are the most classic of colorways. You wont miss the middle shoe in my opinion.

Also got my Taiwan’s today from kickstage. Shoutout to them insane shipping speed. I went down .5 and they fit perfect.

Back
Top Bottom