OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dope option at Nike Soho! You can customize the AF1 low, mid, high. I could customize swoosh, laces, lace locks, and they gave me a marker for the shoes. Super happy with how these came out!
Don’t mean to burst ur bubble.... but u can do the same thing n wreck a pr of GR uptowns on ur own. I don’t see any special material or dope options on those forces.
Truth be told those options look wack. Better off ordering from nike id or gettin a legit customs dude to do work.

Don’t mean to burst ur bubble.... but u can do the same thing n wreck a pr of GR uptowns on ur own. I don’t see any special material or dope options on those forces.
Truth be told those options look wack. Better off ordering from nike id or gettin a legit customs dude to do work.
Yeah but why do it on my own when Nike can create a great customer experience with my first time in NYC. It was really fun and I love forces. Chillll

Yeah but why do it on my own when Nike can create a great customer experience with my first time in NYC. It was really fun and I love forces. Chillll
I dig that nike is reaching out and providing great costumer service... but the product they giving you is something.....
glad you enjoyed the experience. But if u want a quality ID and a true lt unique uptown there are waaaay more options out there.
IJS

when will y’all learn to just jump on early resell for certain retro releases.

Dudes swore Linens would have a wider drop, same with Taiwan’s, same with Snakes.

And not hating at all but y’all can keep that whole lemme scribble on my shoe because it’s artistic wave, half of those dye/ scribble and semi custom swoosh joints be beyond hideous.

I already moved on from all of those

retail or move on

Fam I’m with u. I just know dudes be like I’m not spending an extra 30 to get my pair, then they get sick when they realize that was the “love” price in 6 months.

I really can’t believe how much kith linens are starting to go for. Should’ve doubled when resell was lower.

Maybe I’ve grown a little comfortable with resell considering I live in Wisconsin and we get very few limited things anyways. Sometimes it’s resell or bust for me out the gate.

They usually have stuff rotating, lmk.

Plus u still have a pair of AF1 coming ur way from me lmao aka AF1 day gift

I ship st the pace of antisocial social club and/or Union LA

Hi guys just a question. Looking to buy a pair of lv8 wheats. Im usually a 10.5 but only size 10 and 11 are available. Which would be better get?
I'm wearing a US 10 or US 10.5 as Air Max are concerned, 10 for AM1, 10.5 for 95/97 (and 10.5/11 for TN) and I'm wearing a 9 for AF1 and I think I could easily wear a 8.5
AF1 sizes tall in my opinion, all depends of what you wear habitually...
Also depends how you wear your shoes, laces tight or not...

Customization thing is pretty cool. Def might have to stop by next time I’m in NYC. I’ve done the customization in LA during ComplexCon 2017 with almost all of the materials depleted.
9EF6E3C6-15D9-452D-BD24-AC66686D8D2B.jpeg

9570A97A-F600-497A-B1D1-AAE127031719.jpeg

Chicago was cool, had plenty of options but the sewing machine had broke.
BABC673F-3670-4968-B25D-9EE1E85A8D27.jpeg

In Miami, they were glueing on swooshes :frown:. Ended going with a Barkley vs Godzilla theme.
0B49A0E3-BE5E-4D9F-9FC2-E7E330536740.jpeg

that was my one gripw when i went to NYC. glue-on swoosh. but i pasted mine with the fact that they'd rip off in time.

i gotta bust mine out this week

Hi guys just a question. Looking to buy a pair of lv8 wheats. Im usually a 10.5 but only size 10 and 11 are available. Which would be better get?

Usually a 10.5 in shoes in general, or in AF1 specifically? I would say that the 10 is probably the safer choice unless your feet are on the wider side.

donjuan513 donjuan513 ty your pairs don’t count we’ve seen you make the worst ID options into grails.

That Killa Cam inspired pink pair is dope as well but I’ve seen more than enough bad pairs to stand on my statements. Y’all can keep that wave.

Wouldn't expect new options anytime soon. There are currently 3 separate options up (regular, NBA and Winter White). We may get more options for the regular palette by Spring.

Back
Top Bottom