OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Had to show my grails some love :wow:
20181209_123444.jpg

Managed to cop the Carhartts in a UK7, but they not only fit loose, but they also look absolutely massive on foot imo, I'm a UK7 in the new Hyper Blue TNs, but a UK6 in most Vans. Should I downsize to a UK6 or just a UK6.5? My foot measures about 25cm in length as well if that helps. Any help would be much appreciated

Managed to cop the Carhartts in a UK7, but they not only fit loose, but they also look absolutely massive on foot imo, I'm a UK7 in the new Hyper Blue TNs, but a UK6 in most Vans. Should I downsize to a UK6 or just a UK6.5? My foot measures about 25cm in length as well if that helps. Any help would be much appreciated
You have a pair in hand that you've put on your foot. You're going to have a much better idea if you should go down .5 or a full size than anyone else.

I'm a size 11 in pretty much all Nikes/Air Forces, however, just got a pair of size 11 Cocoas in and they fit way too big. Width/length/heel slip, everything. Just picked up a size 10.5 last night and going to sell my size 11's. My John Elliot's size 11 fit snug in comparison. SMH.

FYI to follow up on the Cocoa's...I got the sized-down pair in (size 10.5) and I swear I could have probably gone down a full size to a 10. Might be an exaggeration, but why do the Cocoa's fit so huge?

FYI to follow up on the Cocoa's...I got the sized-down pair in (size 10.5) and I swear I could have probably gone down a full size to a 10. Might be an exaggeration, but why do the Cocoa's fit so huge?
Nike being Nike..

heel tab kills it for me
2 steps forward
1 step back
imagine these as high :smh:
wouldnt have been fair
woulda been the best highs in YEARS

Back
Top Bottom