OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

19D1A497-450D-4131-BCCD-0000AF02F1B4.jpeg
not that I needed another reason to regret passing on these when they were dirt cheap

Hey guys, friend has been looking for this colorway for a minute and all I could find out is they are EYB edition forces, but can't find this colorway or info on it anywhere. He's been asking me for a minute to find these, or a force/dunk with the same colorway to buy but I am striking out. Anyone know if these are attainable or something similar? He tried to ID some but said he couldnt make them the same way

The new Taiwans fit HUGE. Im a Sz 11, usually sizing down to 10.5 in AF1s. I got a 10.5 in the new Taiwans and they still fit big. ive only been able to wear them once because they are uncomfortable.

I won a pair of the Maharishi Bowfins and received an email last week saying they were unhappy with the quality on mine (a small number affected). It’s going to take 4 weeks for them to make me a new pair and as an apology, they are sending me a builder code to create my own as well. Really wish they did the normal AF1 lows though.

Hey guys, friend has been looking for this colorway for a minute and all I could find out is they are EYB edition forces, but can't find this colorway or info on it anywhere. He's been asking me for a minute to find these, or a force/dunk with the same colorway to buy but I am striking out. Anyone know if these are attainable or something similar? He tried to ID some but said he couldnt make them the same way

What size does he need?

The Maharishi ID options are pretty sick. I'm happy with the red AF1 highs I got from their raffle but I'm def IDing a pair of the Bowfins. The original pairs had way too much olive for me

The new Taiwans fit HUGE. Im a Sz 11, usually sizing down to 10.5 in AF1s. I got a 10.5 in the new Taiwans and they still fit big. ive only been able to wear them once because they are uncomfortable.

Terrible. As ya'll seen I'm having the same experience with Cocoas. They fit huge!! I'm typically a size 11 but a 10 is best in these.

If anyone is interested in the John Elliott AF1, quick heads up on sizing....Stay true to size, don't size down these fit snugger than your regular AF1

Yup. And I have a size 11 in the JE's and they're actually a little snug. SO comfortable though.

AF1 sizing is all over the place. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom