OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

best bhm forces were the 2010 hands down imo

nike-sportswear-black-history-month-af1-00.jpg

with the Tuskegee bhm ones a close second

imgrc0062529856.jpg

so the patches option for the ID's is already gone?? Tried ordering a pair last night that I made last week and it said product not available

LOUIE waddup manin!
Dique half size down according to NT...
I prefer to go half down as well as i prefer a snug fit, and given shape issues with nike AF1 historically, i would gather most people swear by this for aesthetics as well
That said you can probably go TTS if you have wide feet or like a lil bit of space at the top of your big toe... \
Hope this helps!

Dime ave tigere!! Man I should have listened to you off rip, my ****** bought my TTS and I had to send them back as they were too long and there was way too much space in the toebox. Placed another order going .5 down and now it's a little better, even though there's still some room in the toebox. Tumbled leather on these is very nice, I'm used to the regular pleather on the GR off the wall pairs. First pair of AF1s in damn near 10 years.

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190205222237920.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190205221902801_COVER~2.jpg

Hows the Sizing on the Psny Highs? Theres somebody local to me Selling a Pair in My True Size for the low. Would i be fine?

I haven't even worn mine yet and that picture makes me want to grab a double on the Purple Highs :smh: :lol:

Almost wish I grabbed a second pair when they were like $50 on Nike.

Dam $50?? I got mine for $100 but after the shippin and fees it came out to 120

Someone clear this real tree bidness up for me.

I see a couple variations of the white and orange pairs.

What’s the deal?

Thinking about copping both

Back
Top Bottom