OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Looked at them in social status today they look cheap ! And my size 9 didn’t have socks in box smh.. they wouldn’t even give me a discount I left

Following backlash from many people, both in and out of the sneaker community, Nike has officially decided to cancel the release of its upcoming Air Force 1 Low “Puerto Rico” colorway due to the improper use of the shoe’s Panamanian-influenced core design.

MOLA art is sacred to the indigenous Guna people of Panama, who according to the Washington Post released their own denouncement of the colorway through a statement presented by traditional leader of the Guna Yala community Belisario López. He concludes that “[The Guna people] are not against our ‘mola’ being commercialized. What we oppose is it being done without consulting us first,” continuing by stating the art is inspired by “Mother Earth, because the design is based on everything that is nature.”

clark made a post about it too

Following backlash from many people, both in and out of the sneaker community, Nike has officially decided to cancel the release of its upcoming Air Force 1 Low “Puerto Rico” colorway due to the improper use of the shoe’s Panamanian-influenced core design.

MOLA art is sacred to the indigenous Guna people of Panama, who according to the Washington Post released their own denouncement of the colorway through a statement presented by traditional leader of the Guna Yala community Belisario López. He concludes that “[The Guna people] are not against our ‘mola’ being commercialized. What we oppose is it being done without consulting us first,” continuing by stating the art is inspired by “Mother Earth, because the design is based on everything that is nature.”

clark made a post about it too

Nike done g’oofed

Wait you're made that they wouldn't give a discount on release day?
Wait are u slow? It really seem like u are. The socks that was suppose to come with sneakers wasn’t in box. Someone from store took them.. did you not read that before u smart remark? That’s why I wanted something off if I couldn’t get the socks that was suppose to come with sneakers.. people like u kill me. Always trying to be a smart Asssss on the Internet smh

Wait are u slow? It really seem like u are. The socks that was suppose to come with sneakers wasn’t in box. Someone from store took them.. did you not read that before u smart remark? That’s why I wanted something off if I couldn’t get the socks that was suppose to come with sneakers.. people like u kill me. Always trying to be a smart Asssss on the Internet smh

You need to really chill on the name calling. That was a logical question. Initially you never mentioned someone took them out the box.

All pairs don't come with socks. In fact it was noted in here that Snkrs pairs don't have socks.

:rofl: :rofl:
You always tryna get your **** off.

Back
Top Bottom