OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anybody know where I can find these NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LV8 - MEN'SVOLT/WHITE/BLACK/WOLF GREY in a size 9 at a decent price?? Any help would be appreciated thank you

D65577C6-C742-4739-90A5-A06EE47846D3.png

These are the ones I’m talking about I need a size 9

Seems sold out everywhere and they’re flipping too. Best bet might be to try a stock locator in a foot store.

Just saw Sheed in an all black nubuck high with gold swooshes and gold Sheed logo. Gonna have to snap a pic for you guys.
Slowly coming around on the white highs (saw ur pickup a while back) but these sound pretty dope. I’m glad they’ve been keeping his line alive

Anyone who own those cream white procell air forces, how have they hold up for ya after a few wears?. Been thinking about copping but if they look trash after one or two wears then I don’t see the point.

Anyone who own those cream white procell air forces, how have they hold up for ya after a few wears?. Been thinking about copping but if they look trash after one or two wears then I don’t see the point.
https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...ce-1-day-11-11.213939/page-1472#post-31979888

This was like wear #8, I've worn them for miles upon miles in NYC and Philadelphia. I've scuffed up the midsole a little. Overall not so bad. There's some dirt that's accumulated in the creases in the toebox but that'll be an easy clean. If I remember, I'll take some detailed photos when I get home from work tonight. I seem to answer all the questions on these haha

https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...ce-1-day-11-11.213939/page-1472#post-31979888

This was like wear #8, I've worn them for miles upon miles in NYC and Philadelphia. I've scuffed up the midsole a little. Overall not so bad. There's some dirt that's accumulated in the creases in the toebox but that'll be an easy clean. If I remember, I'll take some detailed photos when I get home from work tonight. I seem to answer all the questions on these haha

Thank you for this, they seem to hold up well, I’ll cop them now while the prices low

Reminder.

TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully 3god 3god lucky for y'all I'm off today. These are so hard to accurately depict the color of in a photo. Even in person they go between cream and yellow, kinda like that two-faced woman Jerry Seinfeld dated in the show. But I showed where they got dirty. Click on thumbnails for larger rez. The midsole doesn't really crease the same way that other stitched midsoles which are leather wrapped tend to. The material is like adhered to whatever midsole is beneath, like the fabric was taped to something. No matter how you slice it tho these are my favorite 2019 release of any sneaker and only 2019 release I've kept. Thinking about doubling, which I've never done before.

DSC02046.jpg
DSC02043.jpg DSC02044.jpg DSC02045.jpg DSC02047.jpg DSC02048.jpg

TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully 3god 3god lucky for y'all I'm off today. These are so hard to accurately depict the color of in a photo. Even in person they go between cream and yellow, kinda like that two-faced woman Jerry Seinfeld dated in the show. But I showed where they got dirty. Click on thumbnails for larger rez. The midsole doesn't really crease the same way that other stitched midsoles which are leather wrapped tend to. The material is like adhered to whatever midsole is beneath, like the fabric was taped to something. No matter how you slice it tho these are my favorite 2019 release of any sneaker and only 2019 release I've kept. Thinking about doubling, which I've never done before.

DSC02046.jpg
DSC02043.jpg DSC02044.jpg DSC02045.jpg DSC02047.jpg DSC02048.jpg

Yeah I have them and the color is much nicer in hand. Just haven’t worn yet.

Anywho...saw these this past weekend at a hoh. The leather on these was beyond insane. Simple colorways with quality materials. This is how a AF1 should be made.
_20190716_105624.JPG

Reminds me of the Kobe 1 undefeated protros.
Nike-Kobe-1-Protro-Undefeated-White-Product.jpg

Looks like pebbled leather which is always a pass.

Back
Top Bottom