Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

One of the greatests 1’s are a mid..put some respeckt on it

07F13718-13C8-488C-8572-EFA011158C3C.jpeg

648CBE66-2CED-4247-A364-0A3A8F460332.jpeg

Last edited:
these are mids..not highs

Do you still have your box for them?

Jordan I Highs haven't been the same height throughout the years, so putting them between a remastered pair (the highest Is have been since '94) and some patent mids doesn't mean anything.

Do you still have your box for them?

Jordan I Highs haven't been the same height throughout the years, so putting them between a remastered pair (the highest Is have been since '94) and some patent mids doesn't mean anything.
the patent mids and the banneds are the same height size..look at the swoosh, also no high has a big swoosh logo..big swoosh logo only comes in mids.

the patent mids and the banneds are the same height size..look at the swoosh, also no high has a big swoosh logo..big swoosh logo only comes in mids.

Again, highs have had various molds throughout the years and the height and swoosh sizes have varied as well (mids being the only Is with a big swoosh is just flat out false my g.)

Not trying to take away from the MidTalk anymore, so I'll leave this and end my side:

Google

Air-Jordan-I-1-Retro-High-Banned-Detailed-Images-1.jpg

(The reason I asked if you still had your box.)

C1EAE8E0-64CE-413B-B4C4-EB5E3DE39935.jpeg
Yes I still have the box as you can see I obviously saw it when taking them out..but the cut on these are mids..there’s clearly typos all over that release.. lol

Just bought my blk/gld pair from Foot Locker Cerritos.

There was an Asian family buying full-size runs of all the mids released today. Mainly, 8 to 9.5. I was fortunate to get my pair, which was a 9. I was sandwiched in between all of them.

Go get your pairs now before they sell it to you on offerup or stockx.

Attachments

• 20190203_105946.jpg
    20190203_105946.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 45
Soul scrubbing comes free with every pair of mids bought at or under retail.
Generally use an unbranded toilet brush, but if the burger King ones are limited I might switch.. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom