Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up the gold pat. BHM & these, my first 2 mids in 1 weekend. Not sure if this is normal, but after I left the store I had this sudden urge to want to scrub my soul with a dirty toilet brush from burger king. Oh well.
20190203_153133.jpg
damn I snoozed. state st again?

damn I snoozed. state st again?
for the gold pats? those were @ footlockers in-store yesterday. Dude earlier in the thread gave a heads up. You might want to call all the local ftl's, they might still have pairs since yesterday was the superbowl, ppl weren't shopping.

Just sold the patents and them hoogly 'top 3' mids to someone on a local group for £285..
He seemed really happy with that price and now I feel dirty. :lol:

We need some info on that Lakers cw. How many weeks until they drop? Gotta be ready when my local spot releases them

I decided to pull the trigger and I ordered a pair of the Pine Green mids. I'm noticing many sites are slowly starting to dry up in sizes so I figured I might as well cop now before I regret it later.

Check your champs stores.... Multicolor mids dropped in them today!!!

Attachments

• 780EF3B1-64D0-4A51-B5D2-05DACD04FC12.jpeg
    780EF3B1-64D0-4A51-B5D2-05DACD04FC12.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 29
seems like mids dont ever have official release dates and retailers just put them out whenever the shipments come in

Did anybody cop the BHM Equality pair? How's the leather feel?

Yo just had a thought. What if JB started to add the NIke Air tongue Tag on the mids? I noticed not all mids have the jumpman on the heel now.

Foot Asylum canceled my order! Did you have better luck?
I got mine, but my Mrs order got cancelled.
Not quite sure what went on there, but I've seen quite a few people say theirs got cancelled too.

Back
Top Bottom