Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

I love these!😍
7B1430FA-B46B-48D4-922F-975CC025895C.jpeg

Definitely appreciate the mids, I wonder if there will be a royal pair just like the banned pair. There was a similar royal pair with paint splatter on it but I am sure they will create a royal then shadow pair

OH YEAH.....these joints are dope in hand! :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire: I had to go to 2 stores to cop these and a reseller came in looking to buy my size (as well as others and only ended up with a size 9) as I was paying for my pair. LLS

20201118_120548.jpg

that gold just POPS.. saucy.

missed out on these, what are these joints called? i'm washed, i can't keep up with releases anymore

that gold just POPS.. saucy.

missed out on these, what are these joints called? i'm washed, i can't keep up with releases anymore
They are called the Let Her Mans or the Homecomings (either name will work). If you are near any DTLRs, they may have some left (it is FCFS at most locations). If not, then SNKRS are dropping them on Friday.

OH YEAH.....these joints are dope in hand! :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire: I had to go to 2 stores to cop these and a reseller came in looking to buy my size (as well as others and only ended up with a size 9) as I was paying for my pair. LLS

20201118_120548.jpg
You’re going to look awesome in those. Great pickup! 🔥

Fr I need a baby steps guide how to lol
It'll be my first time to custom paint as well. There's plenty of YT videos out there that are helpful. I just purchased the following Angelus products:

- Leather Preparer and Deglazer
- Flat Black Paint
- Matte Acrylic Finisher

You'll need paint brushes of course. I'm going to apply in said order above with 2 or three coats of the paint. Any additional tips?

It'll be my first time to custom paint as well. There's plenty of YT videos out there that are helpful. I just purchased the following Angelus products:

- Flat Black Paint
- Matte Acrylic Finisher

You'll need paint brushes of course. I'm going to apply in said order above with 2 or three coats of the paint. Any additional tips?

- Flat Black Paint
- Matte Acrylic Finisher

Also, I'm going to mask areas surrounding the paint area because I'm anal like that.

Back
Top Bottom