Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like we have a tough guy that is to hard to wear baby blue.
roll.gif

i would rock baby blue anyday--just not on my feet. what does being tough have in conjunction with my reasoning againsts this shoe? furthermore, why should a color ever hold this kind of notion? anyways, my point was said and done; these just look tacky af. maybe i'm just stuck in progression but if i was still into wonky supreme pullovers and terribly fitting levi's i would go nuts over these cotton candy shoes 

Last edited:
Not as bad as anticipated. I'm sure I see a couple of NT corporate dudes with me on line. 21 M has about 50 heads in line. Word.

Not as bad as anticipated. I'm sure I see a couple of NT corporate dudes with me on line. 21 M has about 50 heads in line. Word.
Ugh I was gonna go down there but I'll just stick with DSM since I'm closer and I actually like checking out what they have.

1 question how are people going to even rock these? with a matching baby blue diamond shirt? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

people are mad for these og colorways but this is wack af.... this shoe does not seem wearable at all. i'd understand if you're repping nc or you like to collect jordans but these just scream '06 hypebeast fashion 
not it at all
laugh.gif

i'm starting to think some of y'all guys dont know how to dress(no coming at you just something i noticed on here). not everything needs to match with the same colors just color coordinate and see what colors work with what. 

get yourself some nice denim and work with neutral colors for tops. you dont need baby blue shirts to wear these lol

Last edited:
i don't really know. I told my friend to go to DSM to sign up for the 1's and he said he went and picked up the last size 11 sock darts, he didn't enter the raffle for them tho.

EDIT: just asked him, said he walked in and copped. Random restock or left over stock from unclaimed winners. Said there were a few pairs available. He goes to baruch so he's really close to DSM and walked there immediately after I told him early in the morning that DSM is doing raffles for the 1's
aight got you, thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Lets just marvel at these for a good minute guys!

1 question how are people going to even rock these? with a matching baby blue diamond shirt? :lol:  :lol:

people are mad for these og colorways but this is wack af.... this shoe does not seem wearable at all. i'd understand if you're repping nc or you like to collect jordans but these just scream '06 hypebeast fashion 

how old are you :rofl:

not wearable :rofl: its a 2- color shoe :rofl:

In line at DSM right now, there were like 3-5 heads in line but I was driving around looking for parking. By the time I got back to DSM, there were about 15-20 heads. It's moving though so I don't expect to be standing longer than 30 minutes

In line at DSM right now, there were like 3-5 heads in line but I was driving around looking for parking. By the time I got back to DSM, there were about 15-20 heads. It's moving though so I don't expect to be standing longer than 30 minutes
It moves quick and they are organized...

Back
Top Bottom