Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
this had me laughing out loud, if the knicks were all leather it might be different but they killed that shoe, plus they needed some black in there somewhere IMO

Why black? It's a Knicks colorway. That one stripe of black on some jerseys doesn't count lol

Last edited:
Why black? It's a Knicks colorway. That one stripe of black on some jerseys doesn't count lol
well this jersy looks the best to me

Excuse me if posted already but IN
This is good news.  BTW, Balt just joined NT again this morning. Not sure if it's really him yet. 
Man, those photos are cold! VERY NICE

It's been a min since I've stepped foot in this thread. Over 10,000 in the sbb thread. CRAZY

Last edited:
Look at the glory
pimp.gif

This is good news.  BTW, Balt just joined NT again this morning. Not sure if it's really him yet. 

Man, those photos are cold! VERY NICE

It's been a min since I've stepped foot in this thread. Over 10,000 in the sbb thread. CRAZY
Thanks Fellas... Gotta double up if your a Knicks fan!
roll.gif

Although leather wise, Knicks > BW. I actually held a pair of Knicks after RD. (And BW too.) The leather they used and tongue on the Knicks is nice.
Although its your opinion and you did held a pair...Ive rocked both pairs and ill tell you this..the Leather on the B/W is far more superior than the Knicks...the leather they use on the Knicks is sort of a medium/hard plastic, it will crease like a B!tchhh after 1 wear....Blk/white is softer material...

am i selling myself short selling a pair of my royals for $800?

Not selling because i need the money, but looking to off some shoes. I barely get any use out of the pair i wear. Royals aint in the $1200 range, correct?

Not selling because i need the money, but looking to off some shoes. I barely get any use out of the pair i wear. Royals aint in the $1200 range, correct?

What size? Wanna make a new friend? Haha

Fam, they better not be a size 9 or 9.5 :wink: :tongue:

If they are DS, you might be able to get a bit more. If used, I think $800 is a bit too high [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Fam, they better not be a size 9 or 9.5 :wink: :tongue:

If they are DS, you might be able to get a bit more. If used, I think $800 is a bit too high [emoji]128077[/emoji]

yeah, DS 10.5. I felt they were worth more. I figured around $1000. FC has them for $1200, so about $1000 seemed right. You just don't see many on eBay that are legit.

Knicks are dried up because the production numbers were low. Similar to Royals, but maybe even lower. IIRC That was the first NA jordan 1 they released. JB was testing the waters.

They've also been out for about 2 years. Weren't they released in similar numbers to all high 1s? Like 30000+?

Last edited:
People assume the Breds and Royals are eternally more rare when in reality some other colorways were produced less.

Breds were probably produced just as much as any other NA 1 up until that point, if not more.

Back
Top Bottom