Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
QFT
mean.gif

However, as long as these metallic Navy joints drop early June I should be able to resist.
That's how I keep reasoning with myself. Would rather have another pair of Metallic Navys than a pair of Letterman's. 
laugh.gif

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 I'm using that same reasoning but the more pictures I see of these the more I'm inclined to get them. :smh:

babyjs23 babyjs23 I was actually going to enter for the NTLA SBB raffle. Damn, hope everything's better with your back/spine now man.

Last edited:
especially with the quality...... Letterman's will be had. I'll just justify the met navy's also when that time comes around.

i need more closet space so i can get 2 pairs of every metallic highs that release and make one a black metallic

On the LTM's still, hope they keep being considered ugly by most because I hated the WC IV and FB XII hoops I had to jump thru..

I'm going home after work to stare at my Infrared 23 6s so I don't make an impulse buy :lol:

:rofl:

i need more closet space so i can get 2 pairs of every metallic highs that release and make one a black metallic

You should change these lettermans to black metallics. :nerd: pretty much only thing you have to change is the red cause that tongue/laces looks black to me

I'm going home after work to stare at my Infrared 23 6s so I don't make an impulse buy :lol:

You should change these lettermans to black metallics. :nerd: pretty much only thing you have to change is the red cause that tongue/laces looks blank to me
Nah, that's blue. Maybe custom leather dsm's :rofl:

Last edited:
You should change these lettermans to black metallics. :nerd: pretty much only thing you have to change is the red cause that tongue/laces looks black to me
i think the blues would be the only pair i wouldnt change, they would look all black almost and im not into all black anything

i think the blues would be the only pair i wouldnt change, they would look all black almost and im not into all black anything

My bad. I misunderstood you. You meant the black swoosh metallics. I meant black, blue metallics but in the form of the Black/Red, Shadow, Royals kind of color way with a metallic blue swoosh. So it would be the blue metallics coming out this summer but the leather upper and tongue would be black instead of white

My bad. I misunderstood you. You meant the black swoosh metallics. I meant black, blue metallics but in the form of the Black/Red, Shadow, Royals kind of color way with a metallic blue swoosh. So it would be the blue metallics coming out this summer but the leather upper and tongue would be black instead of white
yeah the same white metallics releasing but everything black where its white on them, im confused now lol

yea I'd love to be able to land a pair of LA's........ impossible from Texas, I see them on ebay for 250+

Last edited:
Just got them in from the guy I posted selling for $199.99 from eBay a few days ago. The kicks are legit and have that strong new AJ1 smell lol.

I'll bite on the question you're sure to get a lot of soon.

How's the leather on these? What are they comparable to?, etc. etc.

FF1's today. Copped DS for $120. real happy they came with extra extra extra pairs of Waxed laces. Use the Waxed royal for my Knicks and Waxed yellow for my laneys

How do I use emojes on a phone?

Just got them in from the guy I posted selling for $199.99 from eBay a few days ago. The kicks are legit and have that strong new AJ1 smell lol.

I'll bite on the question you're sure to get a lot of soon.

How's the leather on these? What are they comparable to?, etc. etc.
IMO the leather is comparable to Banneds Frags SBBs UNCs 
laugh.gif

It's soft and solid, but nothing special

Back
Top Bottom