Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wouldn't go as far to say they don't have soft leather but it's hard to compare anything to the feel of the remastered 1s. Pre-frag, the black and whites are by far the best. I honestly feel like the remasterers aren't so much beyond the B/Ws in terms of leather feel. Anything under 220 is pretty awesome though for them IMHO

Last edited:
I wouldn't go as far to say they don't have soft leather but it's hard to compare anything to the feel of the remastered 1s. Pre-frag, the black and whites are by far the best. I honestly feel like the remasterers aren't so much beyond the B/Ws in terms of leather feel. Anything under 220 is pretty awesome though for them IMHO

All this. The white/black had the best quality pre-frag. Definitely better quality than the royals and shadows.

My B&W's leather is on par with the UNCs and Cyber Mondays. I even got lucky with some nice tumbling on the swooshes and collars.

To Buy the black yang pair for retail or hope they go on sale quick for 100-120 range like lettermans n Metallics?

There's alot of people who think the Black and White 1 coming out next.Will sit like the Metallics and Lettermans.This is a cold CW.I want to double on them.So i hope they sit.But as of recent pictures of them.Its hard to tell if they'll sit or not.Im more excited about the Black and White than the Black and Red release.

I want the Black Essentials but there's a few things I want more so I'll wait for them to hit $120 or less or I won't lose any sleep on em

There's alot of people who think the Black and White 1 coming out next.Will sit like the Metallics and Lettermans.This is a cold CW.I want to double on them.So i hope they sit.But as of recent pictures of them.Its hard to tell if they'll sit or not.Im more excited about the Black and White than the Black and Red release.
. I think they might sit given the BRed 1s release a few weeks later.... Can see folks holding on getting the essentials pack until they see how the BRed release plays out.

Considering that it was supposed to be an Asia exclusive that could affect the numbers. Im with you though, Im trying to double up. But Breds though...

The pictures Ive seen on foot, they look like they have a really nice cut and fit. No sloppiness going on with the top of the toe.

Last edited:
What would you do if you bought your grail Jordan 1 and opened the box and this appears. Lol pic from sole sup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought $250 was going rate for white/black

That's all I've really seen and was offered for mine multiple times.. Still been holding out to get higher

Haha wow thats crazy but cmon have a sense of humor.  We all blow our loads when we seee our grails haha

Back
Top Bottom