Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The black ones are real nice, clean color, as some other people have voiced a better version of the cyber's and I agree with that the white hits on the upper and then the black outsole is superior IMO, the white pair is decent but unfortunately they will both be passed on

Gotta disagree, while I like the cyber's the white logo and check on these breaks up the upper obviously and looks less lifestyle because of that

Agree to disagree. I'm gonna try and cop these to murder out since a sole swap is seeming a bit to costly for my taste on the CM's..

CM's would be top 5 if they did the sole right
Yin Yangs would destroy those plus you get a Chicago tag as a cherry on top. All it takes is painting the swoosh and wings black. Minimal effort.

Then if you got the white pair you could easily swap the tags and then reach maximum dopiness. All white Yin Yangs with a white red tag would be clean af. Especially after a year of wear.

Last edited:
There's alot of people who think the Black and White 1 coming out next.Will sit like the Metallics and Lettermans.This is a cold CW.I want to double on them.So i hope they sit.But as of recent pictures of them.Its hard to tell if they'll sit or not.Im more excited about the Black and White than the Black and Red release.
. I think they might sit given the BRed 1s release a few weeks later.... Can see folks holding on getting the essentials pack until they see how the BRed release plays out.

ShoeJockey is Legit man!!! E-mail early this morning that they were shipped and when I get home ....they are waiting for me!!! These are really nice!!!

Yall see chickenwop with the fake banned ones.

Lol I feel bad for anyone who has ever got shoes from that clown... Everything he touch fake.

Back
Top Bottom