• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Located in ny aswell [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Can ya'll confirm if the yin/yangs are higher cut than the other 1's? They look wayyy taller

Been looking at value of DS or VNDS Jordan 1 Chicago with OG hang tag, box and two sets of laces as I want to purchase a pair. Two pairs sold on eBay for 2.5K. However with eBay it's common to show sold for full ask when it's less that it sold for. Was hoping to get a pair for around 1k. What's a fair price from people's experience? Any where else besides eBay I should look?

If anything the ying yangs sparked my interest for Cyber Mondays back up.. what is the current going rate for them in the US?

I gotta get those black's, they are too damn fresh. been on a Lebron kick as of late so I know I've missed some steals that I normally find.

Yea seeing those blacks look good but still gonna pass.  Still love my NYC 1s as my all black pair of jays

Last edited:
That's the only reason why I booked my spot as soon as I saw the link after the unveiling live stream.

The only thing that is funny to me is that they stated they will send a reminder email the night before the release :lol:

Lol well we gave the heads up... If it goes down we're in there babyjs23 .... Idk something just tell me Nike is gonna give people who register an early shot at copping bred 1's... They revealed both shoes together that should be a sign right there.... I fear most will sleep on my post tho

I highly doubt that it's linked to the Black and Red 1 release.. but I guess it's worth a try :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom