Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol well we gave the heads up... If it goes down we're in there babyjs23 .... Idk something just tell me Nike is gonna give people who register an early shot at copping bred 1's... They revealed both shoes together that should be a sign right there.... I fear most will sleep on my post tho

Thanks to babyjs23 for the link when he posted it, hopefully that happens

booked it just in case.  just got tracking from shoejocky today about my yin yangs and input the tracking number on the usps site and it said they were delivered and a notice was left for pickup at the post office.  No notice was left....recurring issue with my mailman I think I should talk to a manager or something.  Cant wait to get them today though.  Pics will be posted soon.

I noticed shoejocky changed the price of the yin/yangs from 160 to 180 since they were first added to the list.

what logic ties the 31s to the Bred 1?

I understand "a feeling" but not here...like, you think they're gonna purposely allow to cop the breds? or we'll miraculously be able to cop the breds because of this?

I didn't get a tracking number.

I just got a notification from ebay that they shipped :lol:

Contact them bro. I explained my situation to them and they gave it to me. I bought em friday and they arrived yesterday. I live in Seattle so they shipped super quickly

squatchnt squatchnt Thanks man.... i didnt mean logic in why they would/wouldnt do it...just trying to figure out what it would tangibly mean...like a glitch in the site allowing you to order, a surprise by nike allowing you to order, etc

legit was trying to understand what's being articulated. I assumed something similar had happened that guys were tying this to. Can't follow the thread as heavy as I'd ilke....I'll sit back/watch, ha

Olympic 1's via Curren$y

That's the only reason why I booked my spot as soon as I saw the link after the unveiling live stream.

The only thing that is funny to me is that they stated they will send a reminder email the night before the release :lol:
**** or at least favor in the draw lol. I registered for the unveil and this.

anyone with the olympic 1s in hand?  Hows the quality?  I love the colorway but I ain't blowing cash on any 1's with crud-tier quality.  

Can already tell you they are mids so the remaster quality won't be there.
crazy. Those and the Red olympics/ silver check look wave. Debating on copping but thinking about offing all my retros that aren't ones. To cop all the ones I need. Nyc, La, Navy metallic, black lance mountains, black/white, royal & Shadow K.o. so many on the radar.

Back
Top Bottom