Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Son put the sick face like this dude killed the game.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh lord...

Another month or so till this thread clears up...
roll.gif

yea rocky isnt some entry level sneaker head imo. travis aint playin either he wearing js that make me think oh hell na he aint do that
my dude came back to houston w the royals...and then rocked 30k eminems?? and the lasers??:x  

Funny story, I saw Travis perform a few years ago at a Dunkxchange in Chicago. He definitely knows his stuff

You guys get so excited for the less than average.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And don't get excited over those Em's they were gifted. No rapper with a net worth under 3 million with a half decent accountant is spending 30k on some sneakers.

Fam you know rappers are stupid with money. They buy gold toilet seats, diamond remote control cars and pet tigers

Am I the only one happy seeing Rocky wearing those. Two dudes in the room wearing breds and not only is he wearing chicagos he's wearing either 94s or 85s and it's not even like he unds'd them. If u follow rocky he has worn wc4s several times even said that was his fave shoe. I respect his chicagos.

nah man. 12vy probably puts him on and gets him correct for what Jordan's are poppin. He wore "banneds" in the brand new guys vid too.

What happened to the midsole on the pair your wearing bro?

And true on that laces ish same I'm rocking 3 personals (red laced, black laced & red/black laced)

What happened to the midsole on the pair your wearing bro?

And true on that laces ish same I'm rocking 3 personals (red laced, black laced & red/black laced)
I'm wide footed and the shadow.  Had to bend over like soap was dropped so that added pressure made the sole look wonky.  Off feet my pairs are pristine.  I wish I had gotten a 3rd but to me that's over kill since I got a bunch of other B/red 1s.

Last edited:
What happened to the black/red banned 1s thread?

What's the ongoing price for them DS size 9.5? Found one on CL from a fellow NTer.

Got my "mysterious" pair from ndc (lost all raffles/no order confirmation) in Monday and today my sp pair came. The only recent og highs I copped besides the blk/wht. Now I just need to try them on since I got a size down and a half down. :stoneface:
Finally less salty missing out on the 2013 and chicagos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom