Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Just got my pair in recently. #AJ1FAM #NTFAM
nthat.gif

I still think alt SBB1s and black/red 1s both ds would be a fair trade for ds 2015 SBB 1s

Last edited:
I still think alt SBB1s and black/red 1s both ds would be a fair trade for ds 2015 SBB 1s

that's too much value for SBB 1's, even though I know SBB's are top notch in leather quality. I guess it depends on size because it's harder to find certain sized Jordan 1's as time goes on.

I want to buy a size 9 off stockx but im tight someobody undercuted someone else by only a dollar. Is their an option to buy the more expensive pair on stockx because im not trying to reward that type of behavior .

Everybody who I try to trade ds 2016 black red 1s to for ds 2015 SBBs seems to want me to add like $200 bones. I'd rather just cop a pair of alternates for less $160 and do the damn thang lol. Less y'all know somebody that would prefer a flat out 1 for 1, backboards for breds :nerd:

I took the liberty of checking all of the remastered pairs for you and no other pair has the tounge as padded as the cyber mondays. However there are a few pairs that are close to CM's in softness of the leather on the entire upper. To me those pairs would Chi's, UNC's, Lasers, Frags, and both Yin and Yangs. Again these are closest to me but CM's are at top of list. It's a big reason why more and more people started coping them.
this proves how under rated the CM pair is. that padded tongue is a huge selling point for me. i want another pair now. is the SBB tongue not as padded either?

Just because :wink: :lol:
2013 top left, 2016 top right, 2011 bottom

of51n8.jpg
Lmfaoo after I got my pair yesterday and after hours of looking at them and being amazed I told myself "you deserve to be on a mantle in a glass display case" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Everybody who I try to trade ds 2016 black red 1s to for ds 2015 SBBs seems to want me to add like $200 bones. I'd rather just cop a pair of alternates for less $160 and do the damn thang lol. Less y'all know somebody that would prefer a flat out 1 for 1, backboards for breds
nerd.gif
What size?

Lol alot of difference between value of Breds to SBBs.  Just gotta find the right dude who would do a straight up trade for each shoe.  

Size 10 and well damn. I'm just gonna try to trade pair for pair. Someone should do it

Last edited:
Size 10 and well damn. I'm just gonna try to trade pair for pair. Someone should do it

if both people paid retail for SBBs and banneds, whats wrong with doing a straight up trade? everyone is tryna come up instead of just getting the shoe they want. hell if i had 2 pairs of SBBs and wanted chis or banneds i would trade straight up. in my mind i only paid $160 and still got what i want.

I think a pair of '16 Black/Reds plus about $150 is more than fair. Maybe offer to gift the holder of the SBBs that 150, even try to get him to 125 extra.

I love the SBB and it wears great, but I was just as excited about getting this year's black and red man. both are just awesome.

I'll cosign on how underrated the CM and UNCs are. CMs have worn in nice and I swear the UNCs are up there with Chicagos in uppers

so i guess the black red 1 are releasing tomorrow on eastbay? they were on a timer with the white gold xi lows

Back
Top Bottom