Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Great to see the black toe retroes again. My 2013 pair has plenty of wear. They should release it with the back tongue. It does not make sense that they'll retro it again with the white tongue. Hope th early pictures are wrong and it has a black tongue

If that's where you are, isn't that a good thing for you when other models release?

I missed out on the black metallic 5s but was able to cop in the Philippines for 20% below its retail price and they still almost have a full size run. Whereas everywhere else its either sold out or resell price.

you think we could talk ruvilla into reserving us some black toes for the cancels we about to get or Sbb 2.0s ?
That is good idea, but I think you'll have to take it step by step. If you suggest it straight of the bat, it may backfire. If you could work it to get them to suggest it, that would be ideal.

Why did I think I would be able to cop these 2.0's ? I thought people would sleep . Man was I wrong . I haven't been able to cop a pair of sneakers since black ovos
bro i was planning on taking out the soles and putting some with a gum sole and leaving the original soles as back ups for my sbb 1.0s, that ship sailed when i missed out
eyes.gif

Probably get cancel emails Monday lol. If those that cooked chi's the other day haven't heard anything, most likely was a glitch.

[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Would be a nice come up tho lol

Probably get cancel emails Monday lol. If those that cooked chi's the other day haven't heard anything, most likely was a glitch.

[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Would be a nice come up tho lol
90% sure it was a glitch cause I got a 10.5 and you got two 10.5s  of the shattered backboard
roll.gif

Welp.

Lol

Btw, did anyone cop sbb 2s off Kith? I know it said in store only but it was possible to fully check out on the restock app. Made it all the way to complete order page only to get hit with oos smh.

Welp.

Lol

Btw, did anyone cop sbb 2s off Kith? I know it said in store only but it was possible to fully check out on the restock app. Made it all the way to complete order page only to get hit with oos smh.
Restock app worth it? I cop off Kith and Supreme sometimes. 

I've heard that restock app posts a lil late so by the time you get notified and try to cop it's oos.

Might get lucky if bot users aren't monitoring and the app updates users first

Back
Top Bottom