Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
it was too good to be true , anyone that got a cancel email did your order status ever say picking ? 

it was too good to be true , anyone that got a cancel email did your order status ever say picking ? 
Nope. Glad though.

Stepping back from J's so I don't think I will be posting the usual links on releases, but I'll make posts from time to time.

Just got my yin yang 1s, the gap in quality between these and the cyber Mondays is as wide as heaven and earth. To bad i already sold the CMs

Going up against bots to try and get shoes I want, gas and time wasted getting raffles, too many L's...basically, the fun and enthusiasm just isn't there anymore.

As far as links, it's really time consuming with no reward.
Well, you are def appreciated whether you know it or not. It's a different game these days. I slowed down a lot myself and am way more selective with my purchases. 

Oh and shout out to the dude who showed you some love with the random pair of banned 1s for all your hard work. 

Comparison pics just because

Last edited:
Anyone ever have a stitch break or come out in any of their pairs? My pair of black yin yangs has a couple stitches missing where the back panel meets the swoosh. Is it even something to worry about?

Only real diff in quality I noticed was the ankle collar on the ying seems to be pleather, the rest of the shoe seems to be the same plushness. Yings are much softer than breds or sbbs.

I am intrigued to get a pair of the white ying yang 1s for $95.. worth getting?  Obviously don't need but wanted to hear how is the quality and comfort on them?

Only real diff in quality I noticed was the ankle collar on the ying seems to be pleather, the rest of the shoe seems to be the same plushness. Yings are much softer than breds or sbbs.
not my pair, the toe box and side panels are stiff.

Going up against bots to try and get shoes I want, gas and time wasted getting raffles, too many L's...basically, the fun and enthusiasm just isn't there anymore.

This is exactly why I talk so much **** about resellers and dudes that don't even like sneakers like that but have resources to buy.

I am intrigued to get a pair of the white ying yang 1s for $95.. worth getting?  Obviously don't need but wanted to hear how is the quality and comfort on them?
I don't own them but seen in store. They are worth it. At first I didn't like them but they grew on me. Prob guna cop off villa next weekish. It's a good price

i feel you on that one. i stepped back from jordans a long time ago for the same reason. the only jordans i buy now are 1s, which is kind of unfortunate because they are so over hyped right now. i miss the good old days like everyone else, but i can't ever shake my love for sneakers. i've been just into 1s, vans, and flyknit racers these days. everything else is such a hassle.

not my pair, the toe box and side panels are stiff.

Weird. There's def some inconsistencies from pair to pair on remasters, but very weird that you would have stiff leather on those parts.

CM's are def the best. Wish they were as plentiful and cheap in Canada. My city got less of these than any other remastered 1.

Back
Top Bottom