• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Preorder price is unreal.

stop posting and supporting these resellers.

retail or bust.

Man the new loves from the ol/nl pack were DEVOURED by the Latin Kings in my city. I 100% knew if I seen them NL1s on an amigo feet in my city they had a rosary on and a prayer hands tat somewhere on their body :lol:

Going up against bots to try and get shoes I want, gas and time wasted getting raffles, too many L's...basically, the fun and enthusiasm just isn't there anymore.

As far as links, it's really time consuming with no reward.

I completely understand man. Only way I've been able to press through the foolishness is Atlanta just rolled out the app raffle system. So that kills the driving around for raffles. Hopefully it drops in your area soon. Outside of that man I don't try anything else but SNKRS. It's just to much work for something so minute

I completely understand man. Only way I've been able to press through the foolishness is Atlanta just rolled out the app raffle system. So that kills the driving around for raffles. Hopefully it drops in your area soon. Outside of that man I don't try anything else but SNKRS. It's just to much work for something so minute

Were you able to cop the SBB aways?

I'm just salty I missed on 2016 breds, and I don't want to pay resell, so I "make due" with the 2013s

I paid resell for the Breds because i want to want them later on and not but because they are $500. Additionally, i don't mind this year's releases' differences from the previous retros.

Quick question, how much do vvnds size 6 Shadows go for? Og box included. It's from the last release.

Back
Top Bottom