Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copped a sz 12 Cyber Monday on Footaction the other day and shoes shipped out via one of the Footaction stores in Arlington, Texas. Hoping it's not a return and if it is, the shoes aren't obviously "used.". Footaction sometimes takes fairly worn shoes. It's like they don't even inspect them. 

If they show clear signs of wear, the're going straight back. Also, hoping the box does not come crumbled. Shoes tend to be double boxed when shipped from the warehosue but not individual stores. 

Last edited:
1s hype is real right now. Listed my cm 1s, black infrared and white infrared 6s two days ago. The CM 1s sold within a few hours and no one is even watching the 6s on eBay. Sheesh, and these aren't even the really hyped 1s

Last edited:

Last edited:
After wearing and trying on all owned remastered pairs. I have to say 2015s in terms of softness are better than the 2016s. But the 2016s are better in build. Yes the 2015s are soft but they get these really weird marks and wrinkles in the side of the toe panels that overall takes away from the cleanness of the 1s. The 2016s are all a little stiffer but they don't wrinKle so quickly and severely. I love wearing my 1s but I can't get jiggly with a wrinkle that I can't get out. Next on the list are Lasers, sbbs, Chis, and frags then I'm done with the size changing.

Sidenote: Kinda want "aways" now but not until I get a sz 12-12.5 in the "homes"

Last edited:
Copped a sz 12 Cyber Monday on Footaction the other day and shoes shipped out via one of the Footaction stores in Arlington, Texas. Hoping it's not a return and if it is, the shoes aren't obviously "used.". Footaction sometimes takes fairly worn shoes. It's like they don't even inspect them. 

If they show clear signs of wear, the're going straight back. Also, hoping the box does not come crumbled. Shoes tend to be double boxed when shipped from the warehosue but not individual stores. 
I hate ordering from them they never double box. Always comes in a bag and box is damaged as hell

1s hype is real right now. Listed my cm 1s, black infrared and white infrared 6s two days ago. The CM 1s sold within a few hours and no one is even watching the 6s on eBay. Sheesh, and these aren't even the really hyped 1s

You listed all 3 for the same price ?

How much do DS 2014 Baron 1s realistically go for nowadays?
Got my pair DS size 10 on eBay for $180. I got them last year and still haven't worn them yet. Gotta do that soon haha.

Btw if your thinking of getting those they fit pretty tight overall (and mine are loosened up). In 2016 Banned 1's I'm Tts 9.5 but the Barons i need a 10

Got my pair DS size 10 on eBay for $180. I got them last year and still haven't worn them yet. Gotta do that soon haha.

Btw if your thinking of getting those they fit pretty tight overall (and mine are loosened up). In 2016 Banned 1's I'm Tts 9.5 but the Barons i need a 10
If you haven't seen it already here is what they look like with black laces in them instead of the 3m striped ones that come with them.

Back
Top Bottom