• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey Nike,

Give us collectors a shot at these and properly done black toes...

Sadly that might be the next pair of breds. I can already see the gimmick now,"before the logo it was these". Then give em to us for 220

I wouldn't mind either one of those IF............. no junk *** Nike Air on the heel and somewhat decent material, no plastic "tumbled look" garbage.

I went back and got the maroons $60 under retail. You should be able to find them under retail fairly easy when the time comes.

Patiently waiting but I don't think I'll be able to find em. Im a 12.5 in 6 no love is shown for half sizes and fair pricing

I've been waiting for some solid release info for the Black Toes.

Unfortunately I had to get rid of my 2013 pair a few years back.  I got it from an ebay seller during that B-grade outlet restock.  He hid a major flaw in his pics (there was a huge crease on the medial side).  I wanted to send them back, but we worked it out and settled on $$$ compensation.

I should have followed my first mind and sent them back to him.  Not to mention the 2013s ran big for my size.

So I'm really looking forward to this release

(these pics were taken by me)

Last edited:
Instead those all black 1s with the weird toe, I wish they were the Co.JP all black joints from like 2001. I loved those and the navy and white ones more than any AJ1 with the Jumpman on the tongue

Some of you might enjoy this.

Replica Jordan 1s torn apart

:nerd:

I can't believe you just wasted my time with that bs. A 3+ year old video with "high quality" in the title and it's a blatantly fufu pair with jumpman branding.

Back
Top Bottom