Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Preach.

My fit>>>>>>

I don't know about the places y'all go to, but the employees never check the shoes thoroughly where I live. You probably could ball in the kicks and get away with returning it here. Only Hibbets employees really check it.

Boston started this trend. Assuming Shaq and Kobe didn't start it

imoRay Allen/Pierce/Garnett can be ushered out of this conversation. They (except KG) are hardly seeing any of the players within context of top talent of Warriors/Cavs

PP > Love (klay) maybe, thats still kinda tbd

Last edited:
I rock with the notion that KD is soft if Bron is soft :lol:

aint neither one of them MJ/Kobe so they can all be called whatever....KD just trying to win without having to be Kobe imo though. RWB has a cult following, but his style of play is pretty stark contrast to KD who is all about efficiency.

This season will be great. Should clarify some things. KD should have came to the H with JH and flourished though :pimp:

my bad though, I'm really all about AJ1s and didn't mean to derail the thread, but the KD shots started this, ha

Dang, I barely pay attention to ShoePalace. I think i'm gonna cop now, they got em for $119.98, thanks for the heads-up.

Look for a coupon code before you cop and jus try random ones... they were legit $90 shipped lol no tax or nothing I got metallics and returned my ndc pair

Never bought from ShoePalace do they pull a FootAction and package your stuff in a cheap *** plastic bag with no protection?

Back
Top Bottom