Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
From what I've heard. Royals and 2 metallic colorways. Orange & red. #savemoney2k17

So my wife will definitely be happy lol. All I'm getting out of that list is the royals. I did see someone a while ago post a concept of an alternate SBB. If those drop like that then I will cop those as well. Looks like an Adidas year for me then.

Also all star 1s will be out. I dont want any of the perforated 1s but royals metallics and those all Stars are a fa'sho.

Wanted to compare these side by side. Just need to stitch a NA tongue tag on the Olympics and im set.

Last edited:
Wow...way more than id ever pay. I guess people have $ to spend! If I had sbb id sell for that much too

Wow...way more than id ever pay. I guess people have $ to spend! If I had sbb id sell for that much too

$400 is alot for me idk I'll think about it. Most I spent on kicks was $300 for my Royals and $300 for my Banned's and I was hesitant lol

Last edited:
On feet for the day. These are honestly my most favorite pair out of the 2016 releases. Defintiely one of the most cleanest versatile pair of 1s and was copped with so much ease. This is the double up pair. What are yall rocking to bring in the new year? Also what was your most favorite release out of all tbe 2016 pairs?

love the navy metallics dude. might be my favorite pair of the year too, along with the black yin yangs and the breds. tough to pick one over the others since it just depends on how I'm feeling on any given day, but those are definitely my top three releases this year.

Glad i managed to scoop up all the pairs i wanted with ease. I only paid resell for black toes and it was only 200 bucks. Lets all hope 2017 will being the
Same luck. I don't know i just feel good about 2017. Lookinf forward to it. Im gonna end up saving mad money. I will only scoop royals and any remasteted og colorways that will pop up. So it seems like maybe 3 major 1s to me will be coming out. I know my true size now so no more doubles. Hope you all have a good new year.
just wanted to say this is an awesome picture. every pair is beautiful.

except for the lettermans

I love my UNC's but I'm storing them for a while. My favorite pair.

They are beautiful buddy. When I opened the box when I got them, they just felt nice in quality. So glad I found a pair for a decent price (pair was supposed to be worn a few times, but the soles were clean as new). Got a steal IMHO.

Last edited:
love the navy metallics dude. might be my favorite pair of the year too, along with the black yin yangs and the breds. tough to pick one over the others since it just depends on how I'm feeling on any given day, but those are definitely my top three releases this year.
just wanted to say this is an awesome picture. every pair is beautiful.

except for the lettermans

Lettermans are so slept on.

lol to all the "men" out there who need permission from their partner to buy what they want. If that's the case, you're obviously not in the position to be copping 1-2 pairs every month. People's priorities need to change.

Lil late but Happy New Year AJ1Fam! 

Just give me Royals this year and I'm good.

Oh and shadows and BC3's too if JB drops em.

nthat.gif

Lettermans are so slept on.
I mean it's all truly subjective, but I agree with the majority who say it's a dooky colorway. metallics are slept on, letterman's are regarded right around where they should be. in my opinion of course

I'm sure the quality is good but I just can't get on board with those colors

I honestly think id pass if i got offered 5 for my pair... joints are just so clean 
smokin.gif
Agreed! I paid $360 for mine slightly after release. At this point its one of the few shoes that aren't for sale in my collection. I would need TD 350 type cash for these...meaning 5 figures. And I would still have to think twice.

if shadows are getting pushed to 2018, then it looks like royals will be my only retail purchase for the year :smokin

Back
Top Bottom