Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just called a local Shiekh... smh... It's 15% off mil disco... but they didn't do it for the Royal release

Yeah man guess not on new releases or what not

Yeesh... "Thank you for your service... but not for these."

Still don't own a pair of CHi 1s from 2015 release but I'm probably the odd man out that doesn't love that colorway like everyone else

Nah, I'm the same. By far my least favorite OG CW. I'm kinda happier to have doubled up on BTs and struck out on CHIs than I would have been if I got one of each. Though I do wear my CHI 1.5s a lot as beaters. Regardless of what people say they're a good shoe. Not OG NA 1 good, of course, but good nonetheless. Love that AJ2 midsole comfort.

By the way, did anyone ever figure out what the heck happened to the NDC/SNKRs pairs that were cancelled at the last minute? They never released on NDC or SNKRs, right? Or do I just not remember a Draw that I lost? Did they just go back into storage for the inevitable 2018/19 re-retro?

Last edited:
Yeesh... "Thank you for your service... but not for these."
Nah, I'm the same. By far my least favorite OG CW. I'm kinda happier to have doubled up on BTs and struck out on CHIs than I would have been if I got one of each. Though I do wear my CHI 1.5s a lot as beaters. Regardless of what people say they're a good shoe. Not OG NA 1 good, of course, but good nonetheless. Love that AJ2 midsole comfort.

By the way, did anyone ever figure out what the heck happened to the NDC/SNKRs pairs that were cancelled at the last minute? They never released on NDC or SNKRs, right? Or do I just not remember a Draw that I lost? Did they just go back into storage for the inevitable 2018/19 re-retro?

They did a restock via draw on SNKRS

Well I went thru all 25 pairs of AJ1s and only the AJ1 SBs have the crap. Though they look like crystals on one side and the other side looks like the glitter. Forgot to take a pic of the other side. Mold maybe? They are DS and kept in the OG box with everything. I also add multiple silica gel packs in all my shoes which they dont really need. I live in LA and my house is pretty much always climate controlled.

Last edited:
Have Chis from 2013, couldn't cop the Chi 2015s since I overslept the weekend it dropped and didn't bother since my 2013 Chis are in good condition. Still need a pair of Black Toes tho.

Man remember the one hype at its height.. dudes was throwing crazy money at that KO rival pack [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You hit on the Royals, I hit on the Black Toes. Lol vice versa

The less we want a shoe subconsciously the better chance we have of scoring them. :lol:

Man remember the one hype at its height.. dudes was throwing crazy money at that KO rival pack [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yo dudes were dropping $7-$800 left and right :lol:

Last edited:
We still need a georgetown high tho that's not a KO. Favorite KO release was The Black Toe/Bred KO QS in 2012. Good times since it was a fairly easy cop.

Well I went thru all 25 pairs of AJ1s and only the AJ1 SBs have the crap. Though they look like crystals on one side and the other side looks like the glitter. Forgot to take a pic of the other side. Mold maybe? They are DS and kept in the OG box with everything. I also add multiple silica gel packs in all my shoes which they dont really need. I live in LA and my house is pretty much always climate controlled.

Ooh that's real bad.

Did anyone hit on that sneak-a-venue that @babyJs23 posted? I did the full checkout and when i hit 'place order' it just took me to a screen that said 'your cart is empty'

That crap is only on the black leather part. I got other AJ1s that are DS and older than those SBs and theyre clean. Seems really random

My stecyks had the glitter along with many others but it wiped off. Hoping it does not return.

Saw these and instantly fell in love with em to the point I had to buy a pair for my lil sis. Jordan 1 Valentines Day joints. That shade of pink is really nice especially when you hit it with the flash.

They are real dope. Bought for my gf for her bday. She will get them next month. I wouldn't wear them myself but they were perfectly executed. Love the NA tongue and that 3m back panel

I was talking to a friend in Europe about this glitter situation. He said it's old news I guess, and there was some discussion of it on NT a while back. Especially the shadows.
He said when he discovered it, he nearly passed out lol. He paid a lot for them becaus he had to get them shipped from The USA. But he said he wiped it off, put a few layers of leather conditioner on it and he said they were good for the month that he was watching them. He wore them a few times, nothing came back, and the leather is super soft.

I wonder if it's some kind of treatment they put into the leather that has this effect when exposed to something. What that is , who knows.

I put Angelus leather balm on my Shadows today. They became so buttery after a couple coats. Let's see if the fairy dust stays off!

Back
Top Bottom