Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just picked these up a few hours ago

Dudes are eating. I'm starvin

After the shadow release I'm getting away from 1s unless I can get my hands on SBBs. Might just trade this 3rd pair of royals for shadows if I can't get an SBB trade for a pair of royals and breds.

Last edited:
If they had a black tongue I might agree with you, but they aren't better than the Blk/Red, Royal's or Chi's with the white tongue imo.

This is exactly how I feel about them. A dope shoe, but the white tongue killed it for me. I was on the edge of copping to complete the trinity too, but just couldn't do it. Maybe one day I'll get a pair, but at this point, I'll probably wait until they release them with a black toe in the future whenever that is.

Last edited:
i got ds black toes two weeks ago for the low and still haven't worn them. cant get out of my royals - breds rotation 

They should, why would Jordan Brand just have shirts with the shoe on it and the shoe released a few years ago.

Thought the same thing when the shirt first came out, but just haven't heard anything about it until today. Heard the Jeter box set that comes with a bat is only available at the Yankees Stadium this Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom