Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

The guy got it at sneakercon for $500 and wants a bred 1 and 200 cash for them.
just from the thumbnail ..the swoosh is too obvious its a fake,

tell him 1 bread (white or wheat) and $20.00 cash .. is your best offer

Last edited:
That toe box looks pretty off, don't know if I feel sorry for the guy or that the guy deserves it since he didn't do his research. He probably figured out they were GM's shortly after the convention and now is trying to recoup some of his losses by tricking some unfortunate person. 
mean.gif

Would you guys be nice enough to tell them the pair is GM or would you just say nothing?

That toe box looks pretty off, don't know if I feel sorry for the guy or that the guy deserves it since he didn't do his research. He probably figured out they were GM's shortly after the convention and now is trying to recoup some of his losses by tricking some unfortunate person. 
mean.gif

Would you guys be nice enough to tell them the pair is GM or would you just say nothing?
when people try to trade me fake pairs of shoes i let them know they're fake whether they meant to or not 
ohwell.gif

01 Silver Pairs that came in the case weren't mids if Im not mistaken. They were also numbered to 3000. Also, the silver anniversary's were trash. The quality on the Mids alone makes the mids Better.

Pics of the 01 Highs
You mean these babies?

These have been on my radar for some time. Hell i'd be happy if the re-released all of the Metallics.
A year or 2 ago a pair of these were on the other site for a I believe $180 shipped ds. Kept putting off copping and when I decidedto they were gone. Only time I've even seen a pair for sale. Still kicking myself for that one

That's why sometimes you just gotta cop in an instant. It's happened to me a million times in the past even tho at times it had to do with money. Now if I like something I cop it right away unless the price isn't worth it IMO which comes into factor for me a lot of times

Yup. Days after the release the Bred 1's were still at the $200-$250 range, but my pride got in the way and I didn't just pull the trigger on them. :smh: Never gonna be able to forgive myself for that one. There are also the green/white metallics, the new loves, the celtics, and plenty of other shoes. Can't do anything about it except learn from it.

Yep Large Iris drop front boxes. You can catch them on sale at Michaels. Retail they are 10-12 each.

Best thing to do is go to cardpool.com and buy the michaels gift cards. (20% off the value of the card)

Michaels has different sales every week so i got the boxes for 30% off then use the gift cards which i got at 20% off.

Ended up around 6 or 7 each after taxes. I hear they go on sale for 5 each, but i got impatient.

Two negatives:

- wish they were taller so i could stand the shoes upright
- they do crack if dropped

Last edited:
BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN BUYING 2013 ROYALS NOWADAYS...JUST BECAUSE A SELLER SHOWS YOU A RECEIPT, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE SHOES AREN'T FAKE

I was about to buy a pair of a local seller and I asked him to send me a pic of the NDC receipt and this is what he sent me. Let's see if you guys can spot the discrepancies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom