Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
broke out my royals today and they are really creased up. I don' mind creases but damn! anyway to get rid of it?
20180320_144709.jpg
20180320_144709.jpg
Never seen creases like that before. How did you store them?

I store them like all my other kicks, in the box. quality on my pair was very disappointing from the moment I saw them. I have worn them 2 or 3 times and went to clean them for the 1st time today and noticed it. I was really excited for the tumble leather on this pair but there is absolutely no consistency on the blue on my pairs.

and they ridiculed me for passing on royals and breds
You are a straight troll. :lol:
It’s been said numerous times that these 1s aren’t consistent with leather.
Not every pair of royals was like the pair pictured above. And the black red pair has nothing to do with royals.

Last edited:
Just sold my 2015 Chicagos size 11 for 595 before fees (533 after) on GOAT.

wondering if they'll go for much more in the next year or two before they inevitably re-release

Doubt it.Cause if they went for more ,all the 14y old hypebeasts would add a little and buy the Off White 1's.:lol:

Anyway do you guys think these will be easier to get than Bred toes ( # wise ) ?

Idk why but when I look at the Game Royals they give off that "sit on shelves" vibe (which would be nice). I like them, but the colorway really isn't anything special.

JB did us dirty with these Bred lows. I got the breds, royals, shadows and Chi lows and the chi is the only one with good quality. The bred/royal/shadow that I have are so card board... But I still love them.

Honestly, aside froom the colored parts the black leather is actually pretty decent on the "trinity" pairs

Last edited:
I had a few pairs of royals like that. Hell, it wasn’t even just the royals, but other pairs with black side panels. It’s just JB quality.

Those new premiums are pretty much just tumbled Mondays?
One for the collection I guess..

Those are Jumpman-branded 1s, not OG 1s. Kinda pointless copping when you can still get CMs for great resale prices. Like fusion models, Jumpman-branded 1s are a big no-no, IMO.

Seems like people aren’t into patent leather on 1s anymore. The gold toes can be had on the cheap(just got a snkrs pair for $200 locally). I love getting steals from high school resellers weeks after release, solely because they can’t move their shoes.

Debating on whether or not I should trade my extra gold toes for another pair of BC3s.

Are you guys entering the Game Royal raffles or are you confident getting them online when they release? Not sure if I wanna enter multiple raffles if I'm able to cop them when they drop online...I assume they are not as hard to get as bred toes but what do I know...

Back
Top Bottom