• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What are those lol

Attachments

• 6E35B176-7489-4429-9C3D-CB4386E7A1E6.png
    6E35B176-7489-4429-9C3D-CB4386E7A1E6.png
    411.4 KB · Views: 61
VA. Military Circle DTLR is tickets tommorow at 9 in front of Bank of America, Jimmy Jazz is FCFS Saturday.

No FNL here near is getting these as of now but I'll probably check one more time tomorrow in case it changes again.

Sneakerfiles says we’re getting leather gold toes. More of a mustard color.

It’s funny because i asked my followers if they’d like them with a PS rendering and they said hell no. Minds will change

It’s funny because i asked my followers if they’d like them with a PS rendering and they said hell no. Minds will change

Yeah, no go on a mustard "Gold Toe" for me. I mean, we'll see, but if they indeed have a mustard-like color, I'm passing. As for the whole Js based on Nikes that MJ wore, I'm reading that there's gonna be an 8 based on the Air Raid Peace (IMO one of the dopest Black History-esque kicks), a 3 based on the Bo Jackson Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll, and a 6 based off of the Air Trainer SC High in Vast Grey/Infrared.

All terrible news lol, wow
I think a black/grey 8 with colorful details like the Air Raids could be dope. I do find it hilarious how JB is coming up with these inspirations though. I'm just waiting for pairs based off of his favorite foods, or pets, something else random. If a shoes dope, it's dope. But I'm good on hearing some of the inspirations we'll inevitably hear as ideas get sparse.

It’s funny because i asked my followers if they’d like them with a PS rendering and they said no. Minds will change

Still waiting on you to give me photos credit on a pix I took on ig and you never tagged me smh :frown:>D

Back
Top Bottom