Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yesterday Nike gave me access to “pass the torch” size 9.5, should I sell them ASAP (980$) or hold on to them?

What the **** do those kawhis go for so much for? Is there anyone here who's paid resale for them? Can you explain? Thanks.

Yea I was surprised myself after seeing what they are going for. Maybe Kawhi getting traded made the price increase?

Yea I was surprised myself after seeing what they are going for. Maybe Kawhi getting traded made the price increase?

They bugging with those prices that shoe is nothing special look like they came from the gentry era with the jumpman on the tongue

Kawhi is leaving JB so this will likely be the last (and only) JB shoe to ever acknowledge his time with them.

Kawhi is leaving JB so this will likely be the last (and only) JB shoe to ever acknowledge his time with them.
giphy.webp

I like how he keeps to himself...aka boring.

You can’t sell shoes that way though.

That has a lot to do with playing in San Antonio tbh.

Duncan is one of the greatest to ever play but never had a shoe line as successful as AI, who was also a HOF player but not nearly as successful.

I saw a local reseller snagged about 5-6 pairs of bred toes from footaction today

I think they had a restock, might be worth checking out

That has a lot to do with playing in San Antonio tbh.

Duncan is one of the greatest to ever play but never had a shoe line as successful as AI, who was also a HOF player but not nearly as successful.
It has nothing to do with San Antonio. His personality and style of play doesn't lend itself to being marketable. Comparing Duncan to AI? :lol: Talk about clueless. You're comparing someone who was nicknamed the Big Fundamental to one of the most electrifying players to play. Of course Tim Duncan isn't going to sell more than AI. All that without even taking into account the most basic rules in bball sneaker sales, big men can't sell shoes.

Every single shoe that restocked today says exclusive access offer expired and the soldout/buy button is missing
Damn you snkrs! :lol:

i was at work for 20 hours yesterday, someone told me to check for access after they were up for about 6 hours & i ended up being able to cop the h2h's ...

Back
Top Bottom