• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180911-060832.png

I can’t be the only one who thinks the greens and purps have some relation to Celtics/Lakers? Especially since they’re dropping at the same time

I can see what you like about them, but imo the 18 shadows are way nicer.
18 shadows are really nice. Probably my most worn 1. I just like the tongue and toe box a bit better on the 13 and 14. I like how the holes are smaller. They also fit a bit more snug which I like.

Man. It's been common knowledge to a bunch of us for a while, but leather wipes (I have the Weiman brand, but I know some use the Meguiars) are the truth! My 2016 Blk/Reds were soooo glittery, but used the wipes last night, and today they look great. No glitter, and the leather looks good. I know I'll have to eventually wipe them down again, but I can work with that, as it only takes a few minutes. Wipes are a must have for everyone with 1s!

I’m confused. Are these going to be raffled away at all stores or certain places? I entered the fnl raffle, but dude at my local house of hoops mentioned first come first get.

Man. It's been common knowledge to a bunch of us for a while, but leather wipes (I have the Weiman brand, but I know some use the Meguiars) are the truth! My 2016 Blk/Reds were soooo glittery, but used the wipes last night, and today they look great. No glitter, and the leather looks good. I know I'll have to eventually wipe them down again, but I can work with that, as it only takes a few minutes. Wipes are a must have for everyone with 1s!

Just got some Maguire's wipes on the recommendation of @theltrain :nthat:

Can't wait to use them on a few shoes.

Back
Top Bottom