Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We’ve explained the solution to get the glitter off of 1,s repeatedly on here once every few months. You can use the certain leather conditioners and wipes we’ve recommended on here. One of the big ways to stop the glitter from coming back after using the products, is to keep them outside of any incloser 24/7. If you put them back inside of the box, the glitter will come just as worse. If you keep them sitting outside of the box, the glitter might come back a tiny bit like you can barely see it, then wipe it off with a wet rag whenever you see a little bit pop up.

Over time when there left sitting out, the glitter will stop popping back up on them all together. The big problem is that people think they can put them back in boxes, bags, or any incloser without any glitter coming back. People don’t want to listen, because they might not have glitter on there 1,s, so they’ll wait until it’s to late and then come back on here to ask for the remedy we give them once every few months like it’s simething new. This is why there’s going to be ruined 1,s many years to come from resellers and collectors in the future. They have the, it hadn’t happened to mine yet attitude. To where, eventually it’s going to happen because of the material that where used for the black leather portion.

What was the hype like for the bred toes and gold toes? I was able to snag both of those fairly easy but I wasn’t checking with this thread often back then. Seems like these purp and green joints getting a lot of attention. I hope to grab 1 of the two.

Some of yall gotta relax, man :lol: resellers are probably rubbing their hands together like Birdman, seeing how you guys are so antsy and paranoid over these Purples.

We dont even have official numbers or full retailers yet, and dudes already threw in the towel. Sheesh.

Starting this weekend and next week do your homework, put in leg work, make your calls and stick to this thread for info. Until then chill out :lol:

Some of yall gotta relax, man :lol: resellers are probably rubbing their hands together like Birdman, seeing how you guys are so antsy and paranoid over these Purples.

We dont even have official numbers or full retailers yet, and dudes already threw in the towel. Sheesh.

Starting this weekend and next week do your homework, put in leg work, make your calls and stick to this thread for info. Until then chill out :lol:

Man. It's been common knowledge to a bunch of us for a while, but leather wipes (I have the Weiman brand, but I know some use the Meguiars) are the truth! My 2016 Blk/Reds were soooo glittery, but used the wipes last night, and today they look great. No glitter, and the leather looks good. I know I'll have to eventually wipe them down again, but I can work with that, as it only takes a few minutes. Wipes are a must have for everyone with 1s!

It's about time.

What was the hype like for the bred toes and gold toes? I was able to snag both of those fairly easy but I wasn’t checking with this thread often back then. Seems like these purp and green joints getting a lot of attention. I hope to grab 1 of the two.

The hype was pretty much equal to these

Nope. Panic and complaining is more fun and makes for a better thread. :lol:

What exact wipes did you get?

81iOVJpoVPL._SX425_.jpg

Do those wipes stain the colored part of the shoe? I would carefully apply just to the black leather but would hate if it accidentally touched the other parts and left a stain

The hype was pretty much equal to these

My feeling is that hype for Bred Toes was significantly higher than these two, and hype for Gold Toes was a little lower.

However, the big difference is that a lot of people thought Bred Toes would be an easy cop because of the foot site maps that showed a ton of places getting them. We didn't realize that although a lot of places were getting them, they were getting only 1-2 full size runs. Now people expect these pairs to be limited regardless of what the maps show.

I think the red toe and gold toe both had more hype than both the green and purple. Gold prices pre launch were higher than the purples are currently.

My feeling is that hype for Bred Toes was significantly higher than these two, and hype for Gold Toes was a little lower.

However, the big difference is that a lot of people thought Bred Toes would be an easy cop because of the foot site maps that showed a ton of places getting them. We didn't realize that although a lot of places were getting them, they were getting only 1-2 full size runs. Now people expect these pairs to be limited regardless of what the maps show.

Bred toes weren’t even limited. Foot stores in big cities had plenty of pairs for app reserve. The demand was just so high that it seemed limited. People who aren’t even sneaker heads wanted bred toes. There are less purple 1s than bred toes I can 100% promise you that.

Back
Top Bottom