Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Every time I hear this man talk.. I realize how little I care about "the culture" as each release passes. This is some sesame street sh*t. "The green toes are the green toes because they're green, right there in the toe. You see that, green?" Like no sh*t Sherlock lol

This dudes talking about how he hasn't seen glitter on the b/red toes or any recent blavk 1 release. No sh*t lol it hasn't been 2 years since their release lol

Wait is my mans really trying to sell a "SERVICE" that someone will get your check in codes for you. This can't be life. buddy isn't even leaving the house

probably using "check in codes on twitter" this is sad that people basically reselling anything sneaker related that def is against the culture. selling check in code services that are posted on twitter sheesh

i'm good on cook groups as i get older these releases matter less and less if i hit i hit i make more than enough to pay resell which i rarely do and usually come up on kicks i want.

tbh less and less releases appeal to me i only go for off whites in NYC to have a reason to fly to NYC :rofl:

i'm good on cook groups as i get older these releases matter less and less if i hit i hit i make more than enough to pay resell which i rarely do and usually come up on kicks i want.

tbh less and less releases appeal to me i only go for off whites in NYC to have a reason to fly to NYC :rofl:

Pretty much how I feel. Sneaker Twitter as a whole is geared towards resellers. And I’m just not about that life

1 of my buddies is part of a sneaker cook group. he pays a very minimal fee. and he has greaaaat success in that group. but they dont just accept anybody. theyre super duper strict on who they let in. i got rejected even with a vouch/referral from my buddy who is already a good member lol. i guess thats the secret to the groups success.

Your mans should be hitting you with that info anyway.

Supposedly I'm starting to hear the pine Greene are going to be less available than the court purples, I don't know how true that is

Your mans should be hitting you with that info anyway.

i didnt say he doesnt. hes my buddy. of course he helps me out when i ask for it. i thought that was a given. me telling yall that even i got rejected with a member vouch was to make the point that the group is super exclusive, which might explian why/how everyones so successful in there.

all those other cook groups with many many many members always leak info that shouldnt be leaked. thats what happens when you have too many pairs of lips. 1 of them gonna be loose and go to twitter and sink da ship.

i still would have loved to join, so that way i dont gotta always rely on my buddy, whos not always available at the drop of a hat when i need some help....."give a man a fish and you feed him for a day....teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

For some reason the Finish Line app doesn't work on Android but quick question is it determined on amount of money spent or is it Pure Luck

For some reason the Finish Line app doesn't work on Android but quick question is it determined on amount of money spent or is it Pure Luck

Gotta be luck. I only have 46 points and I got a pair. Also depends on the store you're trying to cop from I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom