Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
two pairs of the DS 2015 Hare 1's just sold on eBay, both for above stockx prices.

Sz 10 for $255 and Sz9.5 for 9.5 for $520

wtf am I missing here
won by a dude with 0 feedback, probably not gonna pay.

but I've also had people pay more on stockx when it's listed for less on ebay. One example that comes to mind is this pair of NMDS I sold for 120 on stockx, when there were listings on ebay for 100. Some people just don't like to expand their options or they just dont know about other options.

Warriors vs kings in Seattle?
Yeah. Preseason since the season obviously hasn’t begun quite yet, but the Golden State Warriors vs the Sacramento Kings, in Seattle. Good game, and Klay (a WSU alum) and KD (last great Supersonic) showed out.

won by a dude with 0 feedback, probably not gonna pay.

but I've also had people pay more on stockx when it's listed for less on ebay. One example that comes to mind is this pair of NMDS I sold for 120 on stockx, when there were listings on ebay for 100. Some people just don't like to expand their options or they just dont know about other options.
bro you talking A D I D A S bro
MXno.gif

Hopefully this question hasn’t been beaten to death on here :

What are some consignment / resell websites that I should be checking up on while shopping online for a sneaker ? (Flight club/sole supremacy are the only two I know of that seem trustworthy/authentic) .

[edit] looking for resell not retail sites , I don’t have a chance on release day drops due to script kiddies and slot services .

I found a thread in one of the legit check sub forums , but it hasn’t been active in over a year . I grew up skating and am new to the kick game outside of core skate brands / corpo skate divisions (wish I didn’t thrash my pairs from that OG SB Dunk run now) .

I’ve used GOAT & StockX a few times each , GOAT’s “new in box” is a lot more liberal than StockX’s , but after doing some research on both I’m starting to get paranoid from some people’s experiences . . Feel like it’s only a matter of time til I get skunked on a pair now , been watching J1 legit checks on YouTube all weekend just to start training my eye .

Looking to pull the trigger on the J1 Shadows (9.5) next week - StockX seems to be the cheapest but I’d like to take a look at other reputable sources . Any help/direction/links on here for legit sites or YouTubers that do/have done proper legit checks specifically for J1’s would be greatly appreciated , thanks .

Hopefully this question hasn’t been beaten to death on here :

What are some consignment / resell websites that I should be checking up on while shopping online for a sneaker ? (Flight club/sole supremacy are the only two I know of that seem trustworthy/authentic) .

[edit] looking for resell not retail sites , I don’t have a chance on release day drops due to script kiddies and slot services .

I found a thread in one of the legit check sub forums , but it hasn’t been active in over a year . I grew up skating and am new to the kick game outside of core skate brands / corpo skate divisions (wish I didn’t thrash my pairs from that OG SB Dunk run now) .

I’ve used GOAT & StockX a few times each , GOAT’s “new in box” is a lot more liberal than StockX’s , but after doing some research on both I’m starting to get paranoid from some people’s experiences . . Feel like it’s only a matter of time til I get skunked on a pair now , been watching J1 legit checks on YouTube all weekend just to start training my eye .

Looking to pull the trigger on the J1 Shadows (9.5) next week - StockX seems to be the cheapest but I’d like to take a look at other reputable sources . Any help/direction/links on here for legit sites or YouTubers that do/have done proper legit checks specifically for J1’s would be greatly appreciated , thanks .

Check out urban necessities, and try local facebook groups.

Apologies for the wall of text in that initial post , wanted to make myself clear .

Any IG resellers you’d recommend ?

[edit] urban necessities is exactly the type of website I’m looking from

Last edited:
Apologies for the wall of text in that initial post , wanted to make myself clear .

Any IG resellers you’d recommend ?

[edit] urban necessities is exactly the type of website I’m looking from
Id stay away from IG resellers. Unless it’s a brick n mortar type shop.
Stockx easiest and there’s a reason why it’s gotten so big.

Yeah. Preseason since the season obviously hasn’t begun quite yet, but the Golden State Warriors vs the Sacramento Kings, in Seattle. Good game, and Klay (a WSU alum) and KD (last great Supersonic) showed out.
Thats awesome bro! And cool I didnt know you were from Seattle. I'm in Portland.

Id stay away from IG resellers. Unless it’s a brick n mortar type shop.
Stockx easiest and there’s a reason why it’s gotten so big.

Word you’re right . After looking at some IG resellers . . fools seem shady .

StockX was great for me on all transactions - I was getting skeptical because of what I was reading , but my personal experiences with them were definitely legit .

Thanks G

Word you’re right . After looking at some IG resellers . . fools seem shady .

StockX was great for me on all transactions - I was getting skeptical because of what I was reading , but my personal experiences with them were definitely legit .

Thanks G
nah you should check me out. recently just got rid of my 9.5 shadows tho but for future you can rely on me.

Wasn’t there a metallic green color way released a while back or am I going crazy?? Can’t find em on goat or StockX

Back
Top Bottom