Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wasn’t there a metallic green color way released a while back or am I going crazy?? Can’t find em on goat or StockX
These? Jordan 1 "Do the Right Thing" Air-Jordan-1-Retro-Do-The-Right-Thing-Green.jpeg

Thats awesome bro! And cool I didnt know you were from Seattle. I'm in Portland.
Yeah, it was pretty damn dope. Also sad, being that we don’t have an NBA team still. And yup, a Seattle native through and through. I’m down with the PDX. My fiancée and I actually kick it in Seaside, I know not Portland, for a week once a year usually.

Yeah, it was pretty damn dope. Also sad, being that we don’t have an NBA team still. And yup, a Seattle native through and through. I’m down with the PDX. My fiancée and I actually kick it in Seaside, I know not Portland, for a week once a year usually.
jealous bruh, i live in bmore; if there was any other place i would live, it would hands down be seattle; although parking is atrocious; we ubered everywhere

It’s just stupid that Seattle doesn’t have an NBA team still. If I remember correctly the only reason the Sonics left was because ownership wanted a new arena funded by taxpayers not because there wasn’t a fan base to support the team. We’ll see what happens in OKC once Westbrook leaves...

Hopefully they get a team soon, those retro yellow/green jerseys are one of my all time favorites

Roty. Such an easy cop.
Prsy something else is dropping that day so I can easily grab em.

Hyper royals will be mine when I can find em for 80-100.

My vote for the most underrated 1 to come out this year. No need to break in, plush right out the box

43645493-5030-4852-94BE-5A88BC03D484.jpeg
First shot of those that's made me actually go hunt around and see if anyone has put them on offer yet.
I'll still find it hard not to whack in some orange laces and paint the swoosh and wings to match.. but I may resist the urge once I pop the white laces in.

Back
Top Bottom