Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thinking about trading my Jordan 1 H2H for these Spidey joints .....my nephew got em and got me wanting a pair. :smh:

I would say yeah depending on what's resale I haven't looked since I purchased my pair on Friday I was able to get them for 215 using an eBay discount code which to me seems reasonable

yea at 215 id cop no question. My size went down a little but it hovering around 315-320. not feeling good about it

I might double if another code comes around before the new year...For $200-$250 I think it'd be smart to double now if you know you'd want another down the line.

Js2019.jpg

Wait... They are already retroing SBBs??

Wait... They are already retroing SBBs??

most people are thinking its either a mens satin SBB or a placeholder for 3.0's (orange + black bred colorblocked one)

i'm hoping it's the latter of the two , what i'm really hoping for is that black toe black tongue frag but its all speculation

Last edited:
^I'm scrolling through my mental archives for topics regarding "the leaked style code that included the Starfish colorway"....I don't know if my knowledge of the 3rd SBB iteration exists to that extent...Definitely remember the mock up within the past few weeks. Looked dope but not sure how true that might be to the actual (future) release.

Anyone have info on the leaked style code? Just interested in the information, really...

As for the supposed Frags next year, I do remember seeing this on the net. Of course, it could mean absolutely nothing, but thought I’d mention it.

Took the sail laces from my Nigels and put those in my ROTYs, and took the black laces from my ROTYs and put them in my BT Unions. Love the all black laces in them. These are such a dope pair, and I’m glad I got them..
ED30C400-12DA-4A6B-8D0C-BB3B6F53BDCF.jpeg

These lookin more soiled than the Nigel’s lol

People talking about "Black Toe fragment" from 2015, there are also some PS photos during that time
Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 23.14.51.png
(This post has been deleted)
However, in 2015 Hiroshi confirmed in an interview, saying that he never design(or want to release) the "Black Toe" colorway.
Not sure if he changes his mind lol.

VIRGIL ABLOH win the "THE TEN" campaign against Hiroshi, last time we saw Nike x fragment collab was 2016 LD-ZERO Max
Look forward to seeing new fragment collab, but I believe it won't be not Black Toe, we'll see.
So "The TEN" was essentially a design contest between a bunch of designers that included virgil and hiroshi?

No, the ten was Virgil's pick of the 10 silhouettes he'd use to deconstruct.
Things just went out of control with it.

^I'm scrolling through my mental archives for topics regarding "the leaked style code that included the Starfish colorway"....I don't know if my knowledge of the 3rd SBB iteration exists to that extent...Definitely remember the mock up within the past few weeks. Looked dope but not sure how true that might be to the actual (future) release.

Anyone have info on the leaked style code? Just interested in the information, really...

Black/Pale Vanilla/Starfish
555088-028

I think we've seen these but Sneakernews (in all it's lore -_-) just posted these. File them under ugly, but I want them. I've got a pair of Balzer OG's that have the unfinished tongue on them and I like that aesthetic (same as on the off white's). And I like that these are just kind of like "WTF am I supposed to do with these??"....I should be able to do whatever I want!

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-4.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-7.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-6.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-10.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom