Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know this question might have been asked a dozen times but what are good insoles for aj1?
TIA

Last edited:
I know this question might have been asked a dozen times but what are food insoles for aj1?
TIA

I’d say Twinkies cuz they have the right amount of cushion and it lasts forever

Jk... I think the insoles from all stars II work great but you have to remove rhe original ones. There was a link someone posted a while back that sells just the lunarlon insoles by themselves

I’d say Twinkies cuz they have the right amount of cushion and it lasts forever

Jk... I think the insoles from all stars II work great but you have to remove rhe original ones. There was a link someone posted a while back that sells just the lunarlon insoles by themselves

Hahaha right on just noticed my typo ...
But wouldn’t the lunar sole will raise your heel?
I have one form the lunaresto and the heel area seems to be high for a AJ1.

I think we've seen these but Sneakernews (in all it's lore -_-) just posted these. File them under ugly, but I want them. I've got a pair of Balzer OG's that have the unfinished tongue on them and I like that aesthetic (same as on the off white's). And I like that these are just kind of like "WTF am I supposed to do with these??"....I should be able to do whatever I want!

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-4.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-7.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-6.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-10.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-3.jpg
Everyone keep hating so I can get em easy.

I know this question might have been asked a dozen times but what are good insoles for aj1?
TIA
IMG_0155[1].JPG
im currently rocking these with mine

Slightly more plush, it fills up the inside a little better for the harshness of the crude internals of ones where the stitch line wraps around. wall to wall carpeting now

Hahaha right on just noticed my typo ...
But wouldn’t the lunar sole will raise your heel?
I have one form the lunaresto and the heel area seems to be high for a AJ1.

Not too much where it becomes an issue. Not sure about the cushion on the lunaresto insole but when I tried the ones from my Kobe XI they were too thick

I think we've seen these but Sneakernews (in all it's lore -_-) just posted these. File them under ugly, but I want them. I've got a pair of Balzer OG's that have the unfinished tongue on them and I like that aesthetic (same as on the off white's). And I like that these are just kind of like "WTF am I supposed to do with these??"....I should be able to do whatever I want!

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-4.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-7.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-6.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-10.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-3.jpg
These aren't the worst, but I'm all the way passing. I do like the hits of color on the tongue tag, but the only grey and black 1 I need are my Shadows.

Should we expect a special edition aj1 for that movie coming out in April about the boy who almost drowned.

They had the banned 1s in the preview.

Side note. These movie previews are to dam long.

Back
Top Bottom