• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ConfusedAssuredCuscus-size_restricted.gif

JXxG.gif

:rofl:

Oh my f***ing god. I dont think this crap has happened to anyone here but my SIs were delivered from Footlocker with ONLY ONE SHOE IN THE BOX

Oh my f***ing god. I dont think this crap has happened to anyone here but my SIs were delivered from Footlocker with ONLY ONE SHOE IN THE BOX

Bet they sent you the display pair from a store. Other shoe sitting in a clear box at the front.

Bet they sent you the display pair from a store. Other shoe sitting in a clear box at the front.

Unacceptable as hell. What sucks is that they were delivered along with my Non reflective 350s and i was more excited about these than them :smh:

SI’s are really underwhelming in hand. I don’t return anything, because I’m lazy. But these may be going back. Leather is too stiff. Hyper Royal’s were a great GR that feel nice in-hand. I was hoping for similar materials. Unfortunately SI’s are only a half-step ahead of mids...

Gotta agree....thought the SI was really underwhelming. Keeping for the collection but they're not coming out anytime soon.

I don't think they hold a candle to the NFR either. Leather on those is superior to the SI.

I am one of the few who didn’t like bred toes at all.
Thought I was the only one. Thought I just wasn't a fan of the color blocking since I'm not a huge fan of the Pines or Court Purples either but those two look much better in comparison to Bred toes to me personally. I do like SBB though lol

Is this mold?

Not as far as any of us know, and I'd say that it's happened across too varied a set of storage and wear circumstances for me to think it's mold. The only constant is that it affects black leather pairs.

Either the black paint or the finish they put on it have a flaw in how they age.

Back
Top Bottom