Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nothing I said was stupid so what are you insinuating with those quotes?

Edit: Let me make myself clear. When I said I was expecting to be blown away, I meant that I was expecting them to feel AT LEAST like my Shattereds at the bare minimum or like a $190 shoe due to it being limited and more thought and effort went into the design vs a traditional Jordan 1. Instead they feel like the Yin Yangs. It was a collab and they retailed for $30 more vs the Frags that retailed for only $165 IIRC. Not sure why the Lasers were $185 and the Unions $190.

Just poking fun cuz you contradicted urself, that’s all.

I’m not gonna try to convince u union leather is good but if u wanna discuss it u can repost what u said earlier in the union thread and see what the majority thinks.

aj1b5.jpg

That heel crush gets me, too. Some of my 1’s do that while others don’t. All the same size, majority the same material and quality.

what's the comfort on the pinnacle tan 1's? Always wanted a pair especially after seeing them on feet

Comfort isn't bad. the leather liner and insole made them size a little different for me. All my other 1's are sz 12 but these are 11.5. Insole def isn't as comfortable as my shadows, but nothing some thicker socks can't fix.

Comfort isn't bad. the leather liner and insole made them size a little different for me. All my other 1's are sz 12 but these are 11.5. Insole def isn't as comfortable as my shadows, but nothing some thicker socks can't fix.

Thanks for your review. I’m a 12 as well. Gonna check out the regular sites and apps now

Thanks for your review. I’m a 12 as well. Gonna check out the regular sites and apps now
Definitely go a half-size down. Also, lots of fakes out there—good and bad—so be wary. It took me three purchases on stockX and one on Goat before they passed authentication

Definitely go a half-size down. Also, lots of fakes out there—good and bad—so be wary. It took me three purchases on stockX and one on Goat before they passed authentication

Wow, I had no idea fake Pinnacle Vachetta tans were so prevalent.

Funny because the resale on these wasn’t even that great back then, IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom