Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just saw this. Even if it's true, I'll just take the brown highs, as far as 1s are concerned. I'd also take the 4s.
TS-lineup.jpeg
This is like the the outdoor cali crop of jordans all in one photo :smh:

When I first held my Unions, I was waiting to blown away by the materials because of how everyone hyped them up as being a top 2 or 3 high OG quality wise. They felt almost identical to my black toes which is pretty stiff compared to my Shattereds. I feel like I got GOT. They feel pretty cheap compared to what I was expecting.

I know what you mean, but I disagree that they feel cheap. On the contrary, I think the reason people are hyping up their quality is because of the thick leather, that is still somewhat soft, making them feel higher quality.

The problem was expectations. If you're expecting super plush/soft like SBB, then you'll be disappointed. Unions aren't overly plush, but that thick cut leather seems like higher quality, and is "not stiff," so most of us are happy or even impressed with it.

Just poking fun cuz you contradicted urself, that’s all.

I’m not gonna try to convince u union leather is good but if u wanna discuss it u can repost what u said earlier in the union thread and see what the majority thinks.
I didn't contradict myself at all. I never said that any of those shoes were high quality but that for example, the SBB is more comfortable to wear for longer periods vs black toes or yin yangs because they aren't as stiff and there seemed to be fewer inconsistencies between pairs. My expectations are low for Nike/JB. Anything that's looks/feels decently put together is mind blowing when it comes to their retro's.

I know what you mean, but I disagree that they feel cheap. On the contrary, I think the reason people are hyping up their quality is because of the thick leather, that is still somewhat soft, making them feel higher quality.

The problem was expectations. If you're expecting super plush/soft like SBB, then you'll be disappointed. Unions aren't overly plush, but that thick cut leather seems like higher quality, and is "not stiff," so most of us are happy or even impressed with it.
Didn't see this post before I posted mine. I use to wear my 1s religiously (black toes and yin yangs were my beaters) until the ankle padding started to bruise my ankle. I feel like the Unions will do the same if I were to wear them as often as I wore the other two.

is the solefly box larger than normal releases?

Yes, can definitely confirm with my pairs. They don't match the size any other 1 box in my collection..lmao.. I posted before that they bigger than the OW hyperdunk boxes and those are huge.

Just saw this. Even if it's true, I'll just take the brown highs, as far as 1s are concerned. I'd also take the 4s.
TS-lineup.jpeg
These all look wierd if you ask me.
I like the CW and CB/ing of both AJ1s. I really like that green. I do however prefer a regular swoosh.
The aj33 i dont really care for. Why are they even doing a 33? The aj1 low i dont like. The aj6 is ruined with that dumb little satchel thing on the side. Wtf . the green aj4 is actually alright. I like the green. But is not anything special.

I'm so tired of faux tumbling and the black on the toebox along with the rest of the shoe looks like itll be like cof or like the midfoot panels on the hyper crimsons. I think they're gonna fu*k up any black based OG this year. Regardless if these release I still want them.

FB_IMG_1549548740474.jpg

Was looking at the Jordan 1 chills that drop next week. The blue on them is way way to lite for me to rock. This to me definitely Looks like a women’s jordan shoe 10000 percent. End of the day going to pass 100 percent. Good luck to all that are going to try and cop.

I'm so tired of faux tumbling and the black on the toebox along with the rest of the shoe looks like itll be like cof or like the midfoot panels on the hyper crimsons. I think they're gonna fu*k up any black based OG this year. Regardless if these release I still want them.

FB_IMG_1549548740474.jpg

Looks suede.

Back
Top Bottom