Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3915FD1F-F11D-4017-B593-610CDC83DFCC.jpeg
645F07B0-5EB9-4CD3-B6A4-45D649BC1991.jpeg
Mad flexing here. Just found out my UNC1 do not fit me even witout insoles... FML

Another pic of the the AJ1 x SB LA/Chi. They definitely look better in this pic. I wonder if this is closer to what they look like in normal lighting. If so, a big improvement. The red trim just throws me a little too much still though. I might shoot my shot, but not shedding a single tear if I miss.
29A2FA83-0FA8-4C08-BFB1-57F4AAFD0FF7.jpeg
These are absolutely beautiful.

Just curious. How many pairs of AJ 1s do you guys have that are still DS that you intend to wear and which ones? I have quite a bit. I love the AJ1 and the way they been releasing them the last few years its hard to get to all of them. But in time ill get to them. It's been raining alot lately and will only wear the all leather ones

I’ve got at least 15 pairs still ds. Some stuff is doubles so I don’t feel as bad.

I also live in Wisconsin and I’m not UN-DSing anything in snowy weather.

Edit: just thinking about it a healthy portion of my collection is always DS. (Maybe like 1/5)

I like knowing there is something new out there for me to make memories in.

I’ve got at least 15 pairs still ds. Some stuff is doubles so I don’t feel as bad.

I also live in Wisconsin and I’m not UN-DSing anything in snowy weather.

Edit: just thinking about it a healthy portion of my collection is always DS. (Maybe like 1/5)

I like knowing there is something new out there for me to make memories in.

:nthat:

Just curious. How many pairs of AJ 1s do you guys have that are still DS that you intend to wear and which ones? I have quite a bit. I love the AJ1 and the way they been releasing them the last few years its hard to get to all of them. But in time ill get to them. It's been raining alot lately and will only wear the all leather ones
Currently:
Chicagos (backup pair)
Wings
Lm (both-backups)
Blue UNION.

I undsed a lot of others due to the whole glitter thing.

I never understood people wearing sneakers in the snow... maybe if it was nice then suddenly started snowing, but soon as I see snow on the ground thrn I decide to wear some boots.

Yeah man wearing sneakers in the snow is trash especially when you're into sneakers heavy but some winters it can snow a lot here so I get dudes just being impatient.

Those winter 11 drops are cringeworthy to me because I always see people anxious to bust out an ice bottom in snow/ salt. Just seems like a terrible idea for new sneakers.

Currently:
Chicagos (backup pair)
Wings
Lm (both-backups)
Blue UNION.

I undsed a lot of others due to the whole glitter thing.

#glittergate got me wanting to wear more of my stuff but my rotations are too big regardless they still wouldn't get the burn they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom