• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

melo huh?.png

I wouldn't wear my "good" rotations in several inches of snow, but if its light snow or just flurries or a lil rain, I don't see the big deal. Any dirt that they get if it bothers me I'll just give it a quick clean.

I have so many shoes I don't care if it rains or not. My ones are mostly all leather. I mean they will retro again anyway.

Yeah man wearing sneakers in the snow is trash especially when you're into sneakers heavy but some winters it can snow a lot here so I get dudes just being impatient.

Those winter 11 drops are cringeworthy to me because I always see people anxious to bust out an ice bottom in snow/ salt. Just seems like a terrible idea for new sneakers.

I never understood people wearing sneakers in the snow... maybe if it was nice then suddenly started snowing, but soon as I see snow on the ground thrn I decide to wear some boots.

It also depends on the sneakers, tbh. Foams are great for the snow but wearing leather-based Js really isn't a good idea.

Just curious. How many pairs of AJ 1s do you guys have that are still DS that you intend to wear and which ones? I have quite a bit. I love the AJ1 and the way they been releasing them the last few years its hard to get to all of them. But in time ill get to them. It's been raining alot lately and will only wear the all leather ones

i have around 75ish pairs of 1s and usually only keep double ups of DS'd OG colorways ... so maybe a half dozen pairs currently.

I shrugged my shoulders at the Easter egg colored 1s, turned a blind eye to the ‘rebel’ Frankenstein 1s .... but **** Gentry for thinking women want these: a marriage of Nike’s mini swoosh brand logo craze and JB’s bastardization of OG colorway

B811AD97-A04A-403F-BC35-9A74E7AE044E.png
Would have been size if it’s high-top
And has laceloops

So you can wear laces or no laces

Has Nike thought of that?

I didn't even like the NFR like that so the stepped on version is probably a pass. I honestly don't feel like they do anything for people who have Breds/ Blacktoes/ Bred toes/ Hell even black and whites.

Whats funny is if JB didn't make those NFR's so hard to get, better yet didn't even make em, I doubt people would be that interested in this new version.

Flip side is wanting NFR colorblocking w/o the corny text. That’s why I like them.

Back
Top Bottom