Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just want them spare laces from the Light Bone. Too much work for me to remove the 1st layer of paint, but I like the 2nd layer the most

so anyone who uses emojis or emoticons are mental midgets? got it. the whole internet/smart phone using world is mental midgets. not u tho. keep talking. the more you do you put your extreme ignorance on display. wow.

and all u have is ONE other name with the MILLIONS that have suffered and died from aids? you're so "smart" that you don't eve. realize you're proving my point.
:lol:

I prob shouldn’t even respond but I was curious about the topic so I did a quick google search. A couple of things- Magic never had aids, he has the HIV virus which can cause aids. Although there’s not a cure for hiv, there is one man who supposedly was cured (Timothy brown). Magic along with many other hiv patients takes medication that results in his hiv being untraceable, but the virus is still in his body.

cool. ima let it go. i dont care enough about total strangers to argue with them back and forth about things they've never taken the time to research for themselves.

right now my main focus is on finishing up the demo stage of the house I'm currently rehabbing and getting my hands on Lakers sb at retail tmrw.

:nerd:

I've been purging during the whole spring, and doubling on shoes I find myself wearing a lot. I was interested in trying to grab a pair of Unions but the shoe isn't worth their current resale price IMO. I should've copped when they were in the high 500's. OW's on the other hand I have zero desire to obtain.

Learned my lesson from the Chicago's with the Union's when they were under 6

unions probably won't reach the magnitude of the OW Chi's tho. But still a smart move for you to have copped early rather than later. Same goes for people after the TS right now. Get it now before they become ridiculously priced like frags and OW and you won't have to say "man I should've pulled the trigger earlier"

unions probably won't reach the magnitude of the OW Chi's tho. But still a smart move for you to have copped early rather than later. Same goes for people after the TS right now. Get it now before they become ridiculously priced like frags and OW and you won't have to say "man I should've pulled the trigger earlier"

They're going for almost double what I paid.

Started to like the Light Bones way better than the Lakers. Anyone know if they come with pink laces?

84FFBF68-DCDF-4944-BF7D-B698930D94D7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom